The weirdest thing just happened.

Sorry to hear about it.

My guess is that it was some sort of leukemia. Those can be brewing silently for months with the white blood cells getting lower and lower, and then all of a sudden, it attacks and all the cells are gone.

A friend just died.

Diagnosed on Thursday and not here Tuesday.

Fuck!

I really liked him. :(

i'm so sorry for your loss. i worked for someone who had that kind of situation... diagnosed on monday... i saw him on wednesday... told him he promised he'd live til my son was in college... he said he was trying. then he died the next morning.

sucks...

:beer:

What did he have?

And sorry for your loss...

Some sort of cancer. Aggressive little bitch - the weekend before, he was fine. He got feeling punk mid-week and then POW!
Really sorry to hear about your bud A-J, but I'm hoping it's OK to ask more about what it was. Holy cow, I've never heard of anything like this before...

Some sort of liver cancer. As far as I've heard so far, it came out of nowhere.

a friend of mine....has the flu....nothing serious....but she just couldnt shake it....she died within two weeks....it was the liver cancer.....she went into the hospital and pretty much went into a coma

death is always sad to the living and it should be

i am sorry that you are in pain......

i am not sorry that your friend is not......i believe we all go back to a collective...think of it as a big place where souls go....after the death of the body....and there we can help each other and try to figure out the suffering....but i also believe we come back....and are given another chance at physical life....

I so hope that is how it happens. Wonderful thought.

A friend just died.

Diagnosed on Thursday and not here Tuesday.

Fuck!

I really liked him. :(

i'm so sorry for your loss. i worked for someone who had that kind of situation... diagnosed on monday... i saw him on wednesday... told him he promised he'd live til my son was in college... he said he was trying. then he died the next morning.

sucks...

:beer:

That's rough. :(

Forum List

Back