The weird things you find out

G

Gabriella84

I have always heard that, right before you die, your life passes before your eyes.
To me, it happened when I was getting ready to walk down the aisle. :eek:

Gabriella84 said:
I have always heard that, right before you die, your life passes before your eyes.

Happened to me, and I almost hyperventulated and could barely get out the I do,, I think it was a warning, never the less we we're married for 16 yrs. Sadly we're divorced now, but still remain good friends. Congrats, Gabs, I think.... :cheers2:

It was all pleasant thoughts, of course. In between being scared as shit.

My sister has said that, if she ever got divorced, she would not be able to remain friends with her ex. Since he would be dead. :321:

I'm not thinking about it. There has never been a failed marriage in my family, and I don't wish to be the first one.
Besides, I believe you end up with a lemon spouse for the same reason you end up with a lemon car: You failed to take it out for a test drive. :eek:

Just a bit shallow, but to me it take's a bigger person to admit they failed each other, in some way or another. And to remain friends is the biggest compliment that the two couldn't come together as they both wished it had.. Maybe both we're to screwed up to make a marriage. Marriage take two, don't forget that, I think a lot of times we do forget.... :beer:

I am pretty sure that my sister said that in jest. After all, her current husband was also her first boyfriend, at 15. They broke up, remained friends for almost nine years, then got back together and married.
At the same time, there may be some grain of truth. My sister is 5-2, about 105 pounds. Her husband is about 6-6, extremely muscular, very much a bad ass type. I think the only person on earth who frightens him is my sister. :321:

Gabriella84 said:

Then why didn't you die? Few here would miss you.

Everyone would miss me. My importance is unequaled. :p:

Forum List

Back