The "Weinerdog" is oficially a crackpot..

Unfortunately congressman Whiner is typical of the fringe hysterical left wingers in the democrat party these days.

Congressman Whiner.......how apropos.

And, he is typical of the hysterical left wingers in the democratic party, except that these jerks are no longer "fringe".... they are the base of the democratic party.

coming up for reelection every two years isn't easy for an american politician.
here is weiner trying to score some cheap points, loser.
another back door to keeping obamercair.

Anthony Weiner - Conflicted Clarence Thomas

PolitiFact | Rep. Anthony Weiner: Law clear that Justice Clarence Thomas must recuse himself from health care case

scotusblog.com

truth hurts, huh?

the guy who writes scotusblog was on Fox news.
Gee.....whatta shocker.

:rolleyes:

"As Weiner went on to argue that “more private sector jobs were created under Obama in his two years (than under eight years of President Bush),” Hannity interrupted and said, “That's a lie... I know you're a bitter partisan... You're a partisan hack.”

Weiner shot back, “Don't call me names, Sean! It's almost St. Patrick's Day, you're gonna call me names?”

Hannity, obviously at a loss as to how to deal with this, said, “Yes

Go fuck yourself you whiny little maggot. You "t'aint" worth the effort to swat.

Now that we've gotten over bein' all polite and all...

Calm down Nancy, it's not my fault you're too afraid to engage me in a debate. I mean hell after the last embarrassing ass whooping you got, you have every right to be afraid.

But if you happen to change your mind, which I'm sure you won't, I'll be back tomorrow.

Adios!

Still a whiny little maggot..I see.

Listen..you sort remind me of the guy that gets a beat down..stands up toothless and battered..with both eyes black..and says, "See? I told ya I could kick your ass!"

Best just to stay down Luke. But if you want another mental ass beating..I will be more then happy to oblige.

You will huh? Great! Now give me some specifics to the allegations in this statement you made.

" there are several cases coming up that both Thomas and Scalia have clear conflict of interest issues "

I am quite familiar with the rule.

How can you not think he has a conflict or an apparent bias?
Because legal experts say so. Typical libs, when they know they have lost they go after the deciding judges. Idiots.

we're talking about what a law requires. generally one looks at the law in order to ascertain that.

it's really pathetic that people like you actually believe what you type.

I've shown you the law and yet you still refuse to admit you were wrong.

Michelle Bachman and Sean Hannity drove him right over the cliff tonight. It was hilarious.

i don't think hannity or fox didtinguished themselves with that interview. the funny part was weiner said "bush drove the car right into the cliff"... whatever. but after that it was just wtwo people talking over and teaming up on weiner. that's no way to discuss.

do i feel sorry for weiner ?
no, he's a tool, with his lips superglued to obam's ass. it would have been easy to win any argument against his policy. just an observation of the process.

Last edited:
Michelle Bachman and Sean Hannity drove him right over the cliff tonight. It was hilarious.

Weiner was once again reduced to his most effective tactic:

Shouting over whoever is speaking.

I bet that guy got his ass kicked 4 times a day in high school.

And 5 on Fridays.

i don't think hannity or fox didtinguished themselves with that interview. the funny part was weiner said "bush drove the car right into the cliff"... whatever. but after that it was just wto people talking over and teaming up on weiner. that's no way to discuss.

no, he's a tool, with his lips superglued to obam's ass. it would have been easy to win any argument against his policy. just an observation of the process.

Weenie whined about it just as you are doing. I find it hilarious.. Weenie shouts down everybody who tries to get a word in edgewise. he's pitiful

i don't think hannity or fox didtinguished themselves with that interview. the funny part was weiner said "bush drove the car right into the cliff"... whatever. but after that it was just wto people talking over and teaming up on weiner. that's no way to discuss.

Weenie whined about it just as you are doing. I find it hilarious.. Weenie shouts down everybody who tries to get a word in edgewise. he's pitiful

wait willow, that's my point. it's what distinguishes we from they. it's unnecessary, to discuss like that. he does shout over everybody, and you're right it was funny as hell.

eerily similar to the talaban alan grayson, weiner can top himself every few days. he's beginning to go batshit loony toons.. b'da b'da b'da

he's more like click than clack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back