the wee 8 screw jon & kate

why is lone star name calling cause i am interested in what is happening with the kids on jon and kate/
do you have something to say or do you just like to name call?

kk 14 is the octomom

18 is the duggers,..

Octomom has lots of kids and no job.

The Duggars have lots of kids but aren't in debt. I have no problem with them.

why is lone star name calling cause i am interested in what is happening with the kids on jon and kate/
do you have something to say or do you just like to name call?

kk 14 is the octomom

18 is the duggers,..

I haven't called you a name in this thread.... yet.

But there's still time.

o you just implied....so now you dance around the subject...why did you come to this thread..the topic is obvious...why did you post? what are you looking to prove?

o you just implied....so now you dance around the subject...why did you come to this thread..the topic is obvious...why did you post? what are you looking to prove?

awww poor thang got her feelings hurt!!! For one thing, I don't dance around, you can take my comment any way you want. You were the one that responded to my comment and initiated this back and forth. So don't address me if you can't handle my response. And secondly, I can and will post on any topic I want and I don't need to get your permission or explain my reasons for posting. Ok Nancy?

It appears that Kate is diversifying.

Embattled reality-TV mom Kate Gosselin will mix it up with the ladies of ABC’s The View as a guest host on Sept. 14 and 15, PEOPLE has learned.

The star of TLC’s Jon & Kate Plus 8 will be filling in for Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who will still be on maternity leave when The View returns from its summer-rerun schedule on Sept. 8.

Kate Gosselin to Guest Host on The View - PEOPLE TV Watch

If anyone can explain to me the logic of Kate Gosselin's hair do, I'll pos rep ya for it cause frankly . . . . it scares me.

according to the in laws...nothing is being set back for the kids...which is truly sad....if the show is cancelled how are jon and kate gonna support 8 kids?

You trust what the in-laws say?

I don't think J&K are stupid people and I'd be surprised if they didn't have some financial planning in place for the kids.

They put their family on a reality show, I'd say that brings their intelligence into question...

according to the in laws...nothing is being set back for the kids...which is truly sad....if the show is cancelled how are jon and kate gonna support 8 kids?

You trust what the in-laws say?

I don't think J&K are stupid people and I'd be surprised if they didn't have some financial planning in place for the kids.

They put their family on a reality show, I'd say that brings their intelligence into question...

Yes, they did. They originally thought it would just be a special or two about raising multiples and it turned out to be much more than that. Jon had various tech jobs, he holds no degree and I don't imagine made a lot of money. Kate was a FT nurse and worked weekend shifts when the sixlets were small. They saw the show as an opportunity to better provide for their family and they took it. I doubt they - or anyone else - thought it would blow up and become what it has (and that it spawned so many other similar shows). I don't think what they did was stupid, I think they felt relief to know that they'd have enough to provide for their large family. Just my opinion. :)

Forum List

Back