the wee 8 screw jon & kate

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Jon and Kate Gosselin’s 5-year-old sextuplets and 8-year-old twins are starting to rebel against the constant taping of their lives.

“The kids staged a sit-in — a revolt,” Jon Gosselin told Life & Style on Aug. 13. “They didn’t want to work today.”

This isn’t the first time the kids haven’t wanted to “work.” On Aug. 7, after a day of filming for TLC's "Jon & Kate Plus 8," the magazine reports that the eight Gosselin kids were pressured into continuing to film beyond their wishes.

An eyewitness told the magazine that “once the kids returned home, the film crew kept yelling at them to film more outside. They seemed really tired, but the crew kept pushing them.”

A rep from TLC denied the report, saying “the assertion is utterly baseless.”

Scoop: Jon and Kate’s ‘8’ revolt against being filmed - The Scoop- msnbc.com

now what.if the wees ones dont want to be filmed...jon and kate are clearly using the kids with no regard for the kids....little cash cows is all they are to the parents.

I just read that Jon doesn't want to do the show anymore and I've always thought that that was part of the reason for them splitting/divorcing. Kate wants to do the show; I think she enjoys all the fringe benefits and believes it is a sound career choice for her family. That's her/their decision. However, if the kids start rebelling against it Kate needs to reconsider and listen to her family. If she truly wants to do what's best for her family and they want to quit, they should quit.

If ratings drop the decision will be taken out of her hands because TLC will drop them - - - which just might be exactly what this family needs.

kate and jon have profitted off the kids....part of the objection is reality shows are not governed like regular tv...jon and kate do not have to put any money back..they are exempt from the jackie coogan laws...

according to the in laws...nothing is being set back for the kids...which is truly sad....if the show is cancelled how are jon and kate gonna support 8 kids?

according to the in laws...nothing is being set back for the kids...which is truly sad....if the show is cancelled how are jon and kate gonna support 8 kids?

You trust what the in-laws say?

I don't think J&K are stupid people and I'd be surprised if they didn't have some financial planning in place for the kids.

I don't think J&K are stupid people and I'd be surprised if they didn't have some financial planning in place for the kids.

They have more than 14 kids and no jobs ... :eusa_whistle:

They have more than 14 kids and no jobs ... :eusa_whistle:

They have eight kids and the show is their job.

why is lone star name calling cause i am interested in what is happening with the kids on jon and kate/
do you have something to say or do you just like to name call?

kk 14 is the octomom

18 is the duggers,..

Forum List

Back