The Weather Isn't Getting Weirder

No, you don't want either. You want the world just to stay the same as it has been. Impossible considering the changes we have made in the atmosphere. So rather than looking at those changes, and the possible effects of them, you go deep into denial. Even as the prices of food and fuel drive the American middle class down into the ranks of the working poor.

No, you don't want either. You want the world just to stay the same as it has been. Impossible considering the changes we have made in the atmosphere. So rather than looking at those changes, and the possible effects of them, you go deep into denial. Even as the prices of food and fuel drive the American middle class down into the ranks of the working poor.

As usual you are completely wrong. No individual I know of is not willing to make reasonable changes to make the environment better. Even if the cost is more. Many people, myself included have changed over to LED lights because they last longer and use less energy. They cost more but the return is worth it.

Your problem, and those like you, is you don't know or care what reasonable is. No, you are the modern Pol Pots of the world who are quite happy to plunge the world into misery (except for the wealthy elite of course) for some fanciful goal that can only be witnessed 1000 years in the future.

That doesn't even begin to address the pure fraudsters who just want to steal all of our money.

...even as you espouse "solutions" that will drive the cost of food, fuel, and electricity sky-high?

Please. Spare me your meaningless platitudes. You don't mind high prices; you just want them to be the result of government regulation of individual lives.

Forum List

Back