The weather channel has just spent 27 minutes explaining their f--- up

If one chooses to buid there that's fine....but be parepared to deal with hurricanes..personal responsibility
What if the people are poor people who build because they get the land cheap, like in Louisiana

What is your obsession with this Irma thing?

Perhaps Admin should start a new Irma Sub-Section for you?
What is your obsession with responding. Seems you have nothing better to do.

Climate change is a joke, now the f---ing media is saying that climate change stopped the hurricane...........

Guess I should burn some tires then
Maybe someone here has forgotten that predicting the weather is not 100% reliable... because anything can happen.

Guess it would have been better if we didn't have any weather warnings and more people would have died? :dunno:
People die in evacuations too, looters also love evacuations as well. But have no fear these sneakers were rescued

Really? You are going to compare deaths during evacuations to deaths from not leaving during a hurricane?

...and your proof of DEATHS from evacuations is looters stealing shoes?

Are you really so dumb to understand that evacuating people unnecessarily leading to unneeded deaths is wrong? Bye the way, no one was mandatorily evacuated for real.. How, why you say, BECAUSE NONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO VIOLATED THE ILLEGAL EVACUATION WERE ARRESTED.

The media fucked up, so did the climate change is gonna kill us all aholes

Next

You ever heard the saying better safe than sorry? How do you know they were evacuated when they didn't need to be? No one knew for sure what the storm would do until it happened. Pretty easy for you to stand back now and say they fucked up. I didn't see you saying that the day before it hit.

How many people died from evacuating?

How many people would have died if there were people there to help each other

I don't care if you have 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people there, they can't stop 100 mph winds and rising flood waters.

Millions are without homes tonight.
Hundreds of thousands don't have food, water, electricity.
More than 50 dead.

And yet, the RWNJs make fun of them.

I'll bet every damn one of you are comfortable tonight.

WTF is WRONG with you?
Why were people allowed to rebuild after Hurricane Andrew wiped out Florida?

Well so Irma could wipe out Florida of course.

This makes sense to you?

Are you suggesting we should just abandon the state, or most of it, and leave it uninhabited?
Not abandon, just make it a National Park, certainly the keys are not suitable for permanent habitation, Miami is 3 feet over sea level.

New Orleans too?

No the parts of Louisiana that are below sea level are not suitable for habitation. They installed pumps to pump the water back into the ocean that is flooding the area........................

Do you see the impossibility of that?

More than 50 dead.

WTF is WRONG with you?

This makes sense to you?
You are a confused individual. Op is about nothing happened and the need to rebuild..............If so little happened why would there be a need to rebuild.

Your clueless.

This makes sense to you?

What about Houston? They have flooded lots of times.

More than 50 dead.

WTF is WRONG with you?

This makes sense to you?
You are a confused individual. Op is about nothing happened and the need to rebuild..............If so little happened why would there be a need to rebuild.

Your clueless.

This makes sense to you?

Texas has been CRYING for ten years that there is no rain. How much of this water did they pump into a reservoir....................

the-long-term-consequences-of-texas-worst-ever-drought.jpg

More than 50 dead.

WTF is WRONG with you?

This makes sense to you?

Are you suggesting we should just abandon the state, or most of it, and leave it uninhabited?
Not abandon, just make it a National Park, certainly the keys are not suitable for permanent habitation, Miami is 3 feet over sea level.

New Orleans too?

No the parts of Louisiana that are below sea level are not suitable for habitation. They installed pumps to pump the water back into the ocean that is flooding the area........................

Yes. I see the problem, but that wasn't the question. Just how many large metropolitan areas do you think we should abandon? I'm in East Texas near the Gulf, where we have all the refineries, and we flooded too. Should we all just move, including the refineries?

More than 50 dead.

WTF is WRONG with you?

This makes sense to you?

Your clueless.

This makes sense to you?

Texas has been CRYING for ten years that there is no rain. How much of this water did they pump into a reservoir....................

the-long-term-consequences-of-texas-worst-ever-drought.jpg
Still high water in some places. Why don't you run down here with the pumps and pipelines needed to pump it into those yet unbuilt reservoirs. Strangely, none of that stuff is in place to do what you suggest.

More than 50 dead.

WTF is WRONG with you?

This makes sense to you?

Your clueless.

This makes sense to you?
Most of the world lives near the Ocean and Seas..........because of commerce and fishing..........periodically storms damage these places..........but they have to be rebuilt and move on...........Unless you think you can catch salt water fish from the Mohave Desert...........or bring in container ships with merchandize by driving these ships across land.............

This is a cycle and nothing more.

Explain that to a poor person who just lost their home

If you want to park a trailer in FLA Keys you are on your own. Living in paradise on the edge is your risk not mine. Buy insurance for your boat too. Pay disposal fees or scrap your own junk. Not my issue. Inland......becomes different story. Don't know where to draw the line?

More than 50 dead.

WTF is WRONG with you?

This makes sense to you?

Your clueless.

This makes sense to you?
Most of the world lives near the Ocean and Seas..........because of commerce and fishing..........periodically storms damage these places..........but they have to be rebuilt and move on...........Unless you think you can catch salt water fish from the Mohave Desert...........or bring in container ships with merchandize by driving these ships across land.............

They are poor, not stupid. Most understand the realities of life in coastal areas.

This makes sense to you?

New Orleans too?

Yes. I see the problem, but that wasn't the question. Just how many large metropolitan areas do you think we should abandon? I'm in East Texas near the Gulf, where we have all the refineries, and we flooded too. Should we all just move, including the refineries?

Here is the problem................There is an awful storm, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again. Then, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again. Then, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again.

No joke either

If you want to park a trailer in FLA Keys you are on your own. Living in paradise on the edge is your risk not mine. Buy insurance for your boat too. Pay disposal fees or scrap your own junk. Not my issue. Inland......becomes different story. Don't know where to draw the line?
Can these people get flood insurance?

What is your obsession with responding. Seems you have nothing better to do.

Climate change is a joke, now the f---ing media is saying that climate change stopped the hurricane...........

Guess I should burn some tires then
People die in evacuations too, looters also love evacuations as well. But have no fear these sneakers were rescued

Really? You are going to compare deaths during evacuations to deaths from not leaving during a hurricane?

Are you really so dumb to understand that evacuating people unnecessarily leading to unneeded deaths is wrong? Bye the way, no one was mandatorily evacuated for real.. How, why you say, BECAUSE NONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO VIOLATED THE ILLEGAL EVACUATION WERE ARRESTED.

Next

You ever heard the saying better safe than sorry? How do you know they were evacuated when they didn't need to be? No one knew for sure what the storm would do until it happened. Pretty easy for you to stand back now and say they fucked up. I didn't see you saying that the day before it hit.

I don't care if you have 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people there, they can't stop 100 mph winds and rising flood waters.

200mph winds were predicted

More than 50 dead.

WTF is WRONG with you?

This makes sense to you?

Your clueless.

This makes sense to you?

Sir...........you live near the ocean...........We get storms...........if this is too much for you then you have the choice to relocate and try to restart away from the coast.............where these storms will not affect you.........

So he moves to Kansas...............
W1f0Jv.gif

New Orleans too?

Here is the problem................There is an awful storm, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again. Then, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again. Then, the guard and Fema rush in to help people who lost everything. They get low cost loans that we pay for to rebuild. Then before everything is rebuilt, it happens again.

No joke either

Yes, it is happening lots more often than it used to. It's as if there is some kind of Climate change happening. I wonder if anybody has thought to check to see if that's what is happening. If so, we should do everything we can to slow that down.

Next

200mph winds were predicted

So? Just a better reason for people to leave.

Forum List

Back