The Weasel Obama Bows to Zionist Pressure

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
Obama Plays Hawk-in-Chief on Iran - Michael Hirsh - NationalJournal.com

Obama Plays Hawk-in-Chief on Iran

In a rousing election-year speech to the powerful Jewish lobby in Washington, President Obama on Sunday sought to eliminate any remaining daylight between the United States and Israel, especially on the threat from Iran. In so doing he may have succeeded both at firing up Jewish voter support—and at bringing America closer to another war.

Directly confronting the threat from Tehran in a more aggressive way than he ever has before, Obama declared that a nuclear-armed Iran equally violates Israel’s interests and “the national security interests of the United States.” He tried to remove any remaining doubts about his willingness to use force himself and to green-light, under the right circumstances, Israel’s own right to use it, even while urging Israeli leaders to observe a timetable that would delay action until after the U.S. election in November.* Deploying important code words familiar to AIPAC and its supporters, Obama said Iran’s leaders* “should not doubt Israel’s sovereign right to make its own decisions about what is required to meet its security needs.”

Toward the end of his speech, which drew several standing ovations, Obama also once again addressed perhaps the central doubt in the mind of visiting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who will meet the president at the White House on Monday: whether America will act militarily if Israel cannot seriously damage or destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities on its own.
Obama delivered something close to the guarantee that Israelis and many American Jewish supporters of Israel were looking for: a pledge that if diplomacy, sanctions and pressure don’t work, he will attack Iran’s nuclear facilities. “I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say. That includes all elements of American power,” Obama said. “A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort to impose crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency.”

I'm waiting for Netanyahu to speak in front of the congress and waiting for the congress to bow down to Netanyahu and the so called "democrats" that will throw Obama under the bus like they did last time

• Banned
One has to ask if a nuclear armed Israel conversely violates Iran's security interests..??? If Obama commits American men and women to bleed and die for Israel---there will be dire consequences and repercussions....

• Banned

How can anyone vote for that Zio-Pig Obama? Thank goodness we have Romney to vote for.

In a rousing election-year speech to the powerful Jewish lobby in Washington, President Obama on Sunday sought to eliminate any remaining daylight between the United States and Israel, especially on the threat from Iran. In so doing he may have succeeded both at firing up Jewish voter support—and at bringing America closer to another war.

Directly confronting the threat from Tehran in a more aggressive way than he ever has before, Obama declared that a nuclear-armed Iran equally violates Israel’s interests and “the national security interests of the United States.” He tried to remove any remaining doubts about his willingness to use force himself and to green-light, under the right circumstances, Israel’s own right to use it, even while urging Israeli leaders to observe a timetable that would delay action until after the U.S. election in November.* Deploying important code words familiar to AIPAC and its supporters, Obama said Iran’s leaders* “should not doubt Israel’s sovereign right to make its own decisions about what is required to meet its security needs.”

Toward the end of his speech, which drew several standing ovations, Obama also once again addressed perhaps the central doubt in the mind of visiting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who will meet the president at the White House on Monday: whether America will act militarily if Israel cannot seriously damage or destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities on its own.
Obama delivered something close to the guarantee that Israelis and many American Jewish supporters of Israel were looking for: a pledge that if diplomacy, sanctions and pressure don’t work, he will attack Iran’s nuclear facilities. “I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say. That includes all elements of American power,” Obama said. “A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort to impose crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency.”

So uh, who ya voting for in the coming presidential election "patriotic American Muslim" Sunni Man? Repeat after me --- God Bless America. 'Atta boy.

Israel is Not our 51st state.

Nor does the Constitution say that we are to defend another nation. :cool:

In times of threat ----a HAWK is a politician who responds to the threat with acceptance of the possible need for military intervention A DOVE is a politician who rejects military intevention Neither are defined as "weasels" In fact the journalist who wrote the article cited by the Mendacious downer did not evaluate Obama as a "weasel" either Downer---in typical islamo nazi manner employed mendacious inuendo

In the 1930s there were lots of DOVES with reference to downer's hero ADOLF I have had the good fortune to have grown up in a BUNDIST area ------and read lots of the DOVISH literature of the 1930s which led to the genocide of millions

"We Control America." Ariel Sharon, PM of Israel...is there any doubt?

ZOG & AIPAC rule. And as long as ZOG & AIPAC rule there will never be sharia law here in the USA. Repeat after me Pbel --- God bless ZOG & AIPAC.

ZOG & AIPAC rule. And as long as ZOG & AIPAC rule there will never be sharia law here in the USA. Repeat after me Pbel --- God bless ZOG & AIPAC.

in revolutions, the rulers always suffer the consequences of their rule.

Please provide the link for that alleged statement by Sharon.

There are many links that peeballs can cite ----starting with STORMFRONT it appears right next to the links which prove that on 9-11-01 "all the jews called in sick the nite before or were on vacation"

So very true. Just look what is going on in Arab countries with the wonderful Arab Spring. Muslims killing each other in record numbers in their own countries. What a party. Oh well, who are we to deny them their fun?

in revolutions, the rulers always suffer the consequences of their rule.

So uh, who ya voting for in the coming presidential election "patriotic American Muslim" Sunni Man? Repeat after me --- God Bless America. 'Atta boy
So are you saying that Americans who don't invoke the name of a deity to bless our nation are not patriotic? :cool:

It's ok sunni-----no one would want your deity------whether it curses or it blesses----it is meaningless

Forum List

Back