The wealthy should not have to pay taxes!

Another day goes by and the 99% still ignore the plight of the 1%

This 1% is trying desperately to make jobs. They need money. They need government out of the way.

This 1% is trying desperately to make jobs. They need money. They need government out of the way.

Government out of the way would be good.

I just got the news that I have to redo all of my MSDS sheets as per the new OSHA regulations. We are adopting the European standard. Why, I have no idea but then again the motto of the fucking government regulatory industry is

"There's no good reason for it, it's just our policy"

It will only take me a few months. But hey I have no better use for my time right?

1. Its THEIR money

2. Theft is WRONG

3. PUNISHING them for being wealthy means NO JOB FOR YOU

Period!

How you liberal commies can't see this is retarded. You want to STEAL from those who are the most PRODUCTIVE to fund your silly "government". The RICH do NOT NEED GOVERNMENT - why should they have to pay for it? Government is STUPID and the Founders were OPPOSED to it.

You know, this kinda stupid shit is why nobody takes you serious. Your all or nothing mentality is a sign of a feeble mind.

I just got the news that I have to redo all of my MSDS sheets as per the new OSHA regulations. We are adopting the European standard. Why, I have no idea but then again the motto of the fucking government regulatory industry is

It will only take me a few months. But hey I have no better use for my time right?
It will take you MONTHS to replace MSDS sheets?

1. Its THEIR money

2. Theft is WRONG

3. PUNISHING them for being wealthy means NO JOB FOR YOU

Period!

How you liberal commies can't see this is retarded. You want to STEAL from those who are the most PRODUCTIVE to fund your silly "government". The RICH do NOT NEED GOVERNMENT - why should they have to pay for it? Government is STUPID and the Founders were OPPOSED to it.

Is this you, Mitt?

Exactly when has Mitt or any other Republican ever said the Rich Should pay Nothing?

You and OohPooPahDoo are both Ignorant Dishonest Hacks.

All the fucking time.

From Forbes' 15% tax plan..to Cain's 9-9-9. It's been a rapid progression into abolishing taxes on the rich.

Norquist wants to kill the government. And the Republicans signed his pledge. You guys seem to forget that Capitalism was a reaction to the stagnant class system of Europe. It encourages social mobility based on merit..not birth.

You guys want to restore the class system. Where social status depends on your family and their wealth.

Last edited:

It will take you MONTHS to replace MSDS sheets?

I have a couple thousand pages of them.

Not to mention I have to get them from all the companies I deal with and if they haven't updated theirs I have to keep checking back until they have new ones.

There is absolutely no reason for the change it's just more fucking government hacks trying to justify their jobs.

Last edited:
do you really think not policing at all would be a good idea?

do you remember the shit industry is willing to do to make money?

do you remember the industrial revolution and how concerned for safety industry is no one is "on their backs"?

do you really think not policing at all would be a good idea?

do you remember the shit industry is willing to do to make money?

do you remember the industrial revolution and how concerned for safety industry is no one is "on their backs"?

Where did I say that there should be no regulation?

But what the fuck is the point of making business owners redo hundreds of hours of work just because some fucking hack in DC wants to change the format of an MSDS sheet that no one reads anyway?

As I said it's just some overpaid hack corrupt regulator uselessly making changes so as to justify his position that isn't really needed.

What's Romney.....

323.png

318.gif

The wealthy already pay the most taxes. They pay more than their "fair share".

But that is still not enough for the lovers of Ginormous Government.

When the left goes into their rant that the rich don't pay their "fair share"
the message to their base who follow along like sheep is that the rich are stealing
money from the government.And doing that they are stealing from the less fortunate
like the Democrat voters.

The rich pay whatever the IRS tax code lets them pay.
You don't like it.Change the tax code.

Recently the message has been that Romney only paid 14% in taxes.
Yeh but on income of 20 million maybe.So that works out to $2,800,000.
Of course that is not nearly enough.I see Libs here pushing for us to back to the good
'ol days where the rich were stuck with over 92% tax rate.

I know that's only a good starting point for some here. :mad:

I have nothing personal against the 'rich'. It is weird, however, that so many defend them so vociferously. Can't 'they' defend themselves? What is so sacred about 'them'?

I have nothing personal against the 'rich'. It is weird, however, that so many defend them so vociferously. Can't 'they' defend themselves? What is so sacred about 'them'?

Part of it may be because those making $250,000 or more get lumped in with them.
Most people seem to think those making $100,000 are living on easy street.
A lot of those folks run a small business and their income is taxed as personal income.
And as we just heard from the President he doesn't much care for these people.

If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

Another part is the way the Democrats go after people who already pay millions of
dollars in taxes and they are demonized as being thieves...

I don't care for people like that.

Sorry.

Its an international standard. That's why,

But hey - the economy isn't global or anything - fuck it.

It's the damn Constitution that causes all these problems. Before that document was ratified people paid taxes only to their states, if the Continental Congress wanted money it had to ask, and if the states had the money they might give some to the national government. But it was their choice. We got along fine, no income tax no nothing, we even won a war. Then the Constitution comes along with the power to tax, the power to make war, the power to do almost anything. I say we go back to the golden days of the Articles of Confederation. Maybe a new conservative party is needed, a Dump the Constitution party.

Forum List

Back