The Wealthy Elite Left Says to The Taxpayer: "Rules & Fairness are for The Peasantry."

You think Donald Trump had the smarts to get into college?? Ha ha; he does not even read a full page in his adviser briefs!
You think his doctor did not make up his foot “problem” to keep him from being drafted into military service?
Not only is Donald Trump dumb, but he’s a COWARD.
The first POTUS in modern times to not show his taxes to the citizens he represents!
What the heck do you think Obama and Michelle are?
Barack & Michelle both have advanced college degrees from Harvard (Law). Trump only has a Bachelor’s degree.

Barack graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard. Chief Justice John Roberts also graduated from Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude. Magna cum laude puts a student in the top ten percent of their class in GPA over 3 years of Law School.

Michelle attended Chicago’s Whitney Young High School, where she was on the honor roll for four years and was a member of the National Honor Society. She graduated as the salutatorian of her class, then went on to Princeton University (AB) & Harvard University (JD).

NO COMPARISON.
Trump is their mental junior.

Treason does not care what your GPA is. Both of them hate America, and Barak in general betrayed and committed treason against America.

Obama Bin Lying should be in jail.

But he ran a Soviet Style Administration with Russian Moles et al, and even went so far as to collude with Russia to rig the 2016 election with Hitler Von Cankles, Clinton.

Both Obama and Clinton should face a firing squad, and if you were a True American, you'd agree with me.
Are you on LSD?
Trump is the treasonous SOB who kisses Putin’s ass.

No I am on a Trip with Truth.

You are deceived because you have allowed your spirit to be filled with hatred and corruption. Your soul reeks of the smell of fire and brimstone. Hell is a place for those who lie, those who embrace lies and reject the Truth, those that betray their countries, and those that reject God.

Hell is a place for slanderers, gossipers, those that murder a man's reputation with their words. You are such a man.

Once you allow your soul to be owned by Evil, there can be No Truth ever told to you. You will only delight in the telling of lies, and the hearing of lies, and all truth to the corrupted soul sounds like fingernails across a chalkboard.'

You are truly lost. May you find God, find yourself and find truth some day.
I was hoping you had an excuse for your deranged responses, like taking hallucinogens. However, it looks like you fantasize naturally; a genuine mental case?

I would bet 4 Bernie Sanders Summer Homes, Plus a Pelosi Mansion, an Obama Security Wall, and a $10 Million Dollar Payment for AOC that Netflix paid her that it's almost exclusively a Hollywood LibTard Issue.

We can go double or nothing on an Amazon HQ that is not going to New York for people who want jobs and who pay taxes if those terms aren't to your liking.
You think Donald Trump had the smarts to get into college?? Ha ha; he does not even read a full page in his adviser briefs!
You think his doctor did not make up his foot “problem” to keep him from being drafted into military service?
The first POTUS in modern times to not show his taxes to the citizens he represents!
Barack & Michelle both have advanced college degrees from Harvard (Law). Trump only has a Bachelor’s degree.

Barack graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard. Chief Justice John Roberts also graduated from Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude. Magna cum laude puts a student in the top ten percent of their class in GPA over 3 years of Law School.

Michelle attended Chicago’s Whitney Young High School, where she was on the honor roll for four years and was a member of the National Honor Society. She graduated as the salutatorian of her class, then went on to Princeton University (AB) & Harvard University (JD).

NO COMPARISON.

Treason does not care what your GPA is. Both of them hate America, and Barak in general betrayed and committed treason against America.

But he ran a Soviet Style Administration with Russian Moles et al, and even went so far as to collude with Russia to rig the 2016 election with Hitler Von Cankles, Clinton.

Both Obama and Clinton should face a firing squad, and if you were a True American, you'd agree with me.
Are you on LSD?
Let's not be giving LSD a bad name. Reportedly it actually helped some. I don't recommend it. LOL

NO COMPARISON.

Are you on LSD?

You are deceived because you have allowed your spirit to be filled with hatred and corruption. Your soul reeks of the smell of fire and brimstone. Hell is a place for those who lie, those who embrace lies and reject the Truth, those that betray their countries, and those that reject God.

Hell is a place for slanderers, gossipers, those that murder a man's reputation with their words. You are such a man.

Once you allow your soul to be owned by Evil, there can be No Truth ever told to you. You will only delight in the telling of lies, and the hearing of lies, and all truth to the corrupted soul sounds like fingernails across a chalkboard.'

I was hoping you had an excuse for your deranged responses, like taking hallucinogens. However, it looks like you fantasize naturally; a genuine mental case?

I am clear minded, do not do drugs, and I am more aware of my surroundings, current events and political trends than you could ever hope to be.

I can see clear enough to see you for what you are. A sad, hate filled, closed minded, indoctrinated individual devoid of any independent thinking or actions.

NO COMPARISON.

Are you on LSD?
Let's not be giving LSD a bad name. Reportedly it actually helped some. I don't recommend it. LOL
Agreed. LSD can be very beneficial to a psychologically secure person who is open minded and wants to explore how the brain works, but needs to be CAREFUL about using it.
I used LSD once many years ago, and i experienced amazing effects. I plan on trying it again sometime, but like getting drunk in public, one needs to have sober friends around!

NO COMPARISON.

Are you on LSD?

I am clear minded, do not do drugs, and I am more aware of my surroundings, current events and political trends than you could ever hope to be.

I can see clear enough to see you for what you are. A sad, hate filled, closed minded, indoctrinated individual devoid of any independent thinking or actions.
One can have independent thoughts, but they can be idiotic without logic or evidence.
You appear to be void of intelligent independent thinking.

Are you on LSD?

One can have independent thoughts, but they can be idiotic without logic or evidence.
So I am taking that to mean that you think rules and fairness don't apply to Elite Democrats?

I'm not sure what your point is.

Are you on LSD?

So I am taking that to mean that you think rules and fairness don't apply to Elite Democrats?

Rules & Fairness & Opportunies should apply to ALL born citizens, regardless of their eventual political & religious/agnostic/atheistic affiliations.

Rules & Fairness & Opportunies should apply to ALL born citizens, regardless of their eventual political & religious/agnostic/atheistic affiliations.

So No Sanctuary Cities then? IIlegal Aliens who commit crimes including the crime of illegal entry in to this country should be punished just like any other citizen who commits the same crimes.

Glad we cleared that up.

So Sanctuary Cities should follow Federal Law.

Seriously, you think this is a liberal conservative issue. You think, seriously. Seriously, you don't think.

Take Trunp and husband family /buddies . All a bunch of liars and tax cheats .

Seriously, you think this is a liberal conservative issue. You think, seriously. Seriously, you don't think.
afb052119dAPR20190521044510.jpg

Forum List

Back