The way to stop illegal immigration is to crack down on employers

Pass a law stating a date lets say 1/1/2011 that all Illegal aliens must be gone from this country at that date, any left will detained, imprisoned, fingerprinted, eyescanned, voicegraphed, deported to their country of origin, all possesion of these individuals will be consfiscated and sold, all proceeds will then be used for finding and deporting any illegals still here, This would modivate these people to self-deport before the deadline date. If caught back here illegally, 20 years hardlabor in prison!!! They came here by themselves they can leave by themselves!!!

Good luck with the legality of that.

brilliant peice of dishonest fuckery.. You won't allow employers to check for ID,, you vote down e verify each and every time yet you still want to blame the employer. what a dishonest fuck you are. Kerry On!

I assumed you were a woman. If so, you are certainly a filthy mouthed female dog.

I think Businesses should check ID.

The government needs to reduce costs. That includes unneccessary welfare accross the board including businesses.

The welfare paid to illegal immigrants benefits the businesses as much as the illegal immigrants. It has to stop.

And you are a conservative and you are against reducing welfare.

You are a crazy female dog.

thank ewe elmer fudge thank ewe.:lol:

I apologized later. Your F bombs were more than I could take.

The most practical way to crack down on illegal immigration is to crack down on the employers. If there are no jobs then the illegal immigrants stop coming and those here will leave.

The employers say they need the cheap labor and cannot get American workers to fill the jobs. The reason the labor is cheap is because the government is paying for their healthcare and social services. The government is subsidizing the businesses that hire the illegal immigrants. This is business welfare.

American business will do disgusting things for cheap labor. In this case they are relying on government subsidies to meet the needs of the workers they cannot afford on the wages paid. Then they complain about taxes being too high. In the past it was slavery.

THE WELFARE QUEENS......
The welfare cheats, the lazy and the "shiftless" whom so many allegedly "righteous" Americans so routinely bitch and bitch and never cease bitching about, are MERE PENNIES ON ANY AMERICAN TAX DOLLAR, when compared to the CORPORATE/BUSINESS WELFARE PROGRAMS that both sides of a crooked aisle have long embraced without so much as an iota of shame or any reach toward the slightest REFORM.

Your proposal IMNHO is rife with merit......
But with the usual political suspects guarding America's tax dollar henhouse, I shall not be surprised by any continued political/big business as USUAL!

BTW......
Your missive has inspired a serious thought for me.
When was the last time that our federal government employed "the most practical way" to do ANYTHING!

Cheers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds]YouTube - The Latino Comedy Project's "300"[/ame] :welcome: :tongue:

The most practical way to crack down on illegal immigration is to crack down on the employers. If there are no jobs then the illegal immigrants stop coming and those here will leave.

The employers say they need the cheap labor and cannot get American workers to fill the jobs. The reason the labor is cheap is because the government is paying for their healthcare and social services. The government is subsidizing the businesses that hire the illegal immigrants. This is business welfare.

American business will do disgusting things for cheap labor. In this case they are relying on government subsidies to meet the needs of the workers they cannot afford on the wages paid. Then they complain about taxes being too high. In the past it was slavery.

:cuckoo: The way to stop Illegal immigrations is for the GOVERMENT to enforce the Constitution........THE LAW:clap2:

That is by far the nicest response I have ever received from you, Fatality.

What is the deal? I am suspicious.

do you disagree?

I think cracking down on the employers is the most pragmatic and effective way to solve the problem but other actions are are required.

r u aware of e-verify?

personally i think anyone who knowingly and willingly hires illegals should be bankrupted by fines and then thrown into jail.

Prosecuting employers and establishing a national ID card has always been the answer to the illegal immigration problem. Put a few employers in jail and you will see the jobs dry up. You will see them streaming across the border in the other direction.
There is no way to round up 13 million people who do not want to be rounded up. There is no way to seal the borders. Eliminating the jobs will eliminate the illegal workers

There may be 3 relatively effective and "practical" ways......
To "round up 13 million" illegal immigrants......
Either one or a few or many at a time......
Just as they came here.

1) The feds place a $1,000 bounty on the head of every illegal individual who has violated America's immigration laws. No questions asked. The check would be in the mail the moment the reported ILLEGAL is confirmed and deported.
Hell...... Even a $10,000 bounty would be more than cost effective over a 10 years spread.

2) The feds annouce they will grant IMMEDIATE LEGAL CITIZENSHIP to every ILLEGAL individual who correctly identifies 10 other ILLEGAL individuals.
Any ILLEGAL with known GANG involvement or a criminal record (either here or in their country of origin) would not be elligible.
The LEGAL CITIZENSHIP reward would be granted immediately after the identified ILLEGALS had been confirmed and deported.
Per my math...... 13 million divided by 10 leaves a very managable 1.3 million new LEGAL citizens, minus the ILLEGALS snared by an army of newly created bounty hunters.

3) The feds pass a new law (the feds like new laws) retroactive to the moment little george made his first oval office oath (minimum) decreeing that no child born to 2 ILLEGAL individuals on American soil has so much as a smidgeon of a RIGHT to American citizenship.

I do not KNOW......
If any of the 3 very simple and seemingly practical ideas proferred above would significantly impact the ILLEGAL surge/scourge that has been costing American taxpayers so dearly for nearly a decade......
But I'll bet anyone a cold bottle of good beer against a can of any "light" beer piss, that any such federal shotgun blast would echo LOUDLY through America's ILLEGAL communities, and make EVERY ILLEGAL begin looking over their shoulder very nervously...... At a minimum.

Just a few thoughts......
Cheers.

BTW......
I am OLD. And I plan to be long dead before the significant impact of America's leadership FAILURE regarding ILLEGAL trespass on our borders HITS HOME and where the hearth use to be.

SO......
I am more than contant to leave it to the YOUNG to address or ignore this mess, and live or starve with their efforts.

do you disagree?

I think cracking down on the employers is the most pragmatic and effective way to solve the problem but other actions are are required.

r u aware of e-verify?

personally i think anyone who knowingly and willingly hires illegals should be bankrupted by fines and then thrown into jail.

E-verify is a failure. It's setup so that it won't be used and walks a fine line between verification and praying for a discrimination lawsuit.

do you disagree?

r u aware of e-verify?

how can you prove they did it knowingly?? the aclu and democwats do everythin within their power to keep employers from checking.. they are the snakes in this game.

The first step (before going after employers) is to create a 300 meter kill zone along the length of the border complete with razor wire, pungi traps, fu-gas, bouncing betties and claymores. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back