The way to prove the LIBERAL lies about Immigration.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
This just came to me.

All this talk about Racial Profiling.

Simple fix. Make the Law read that when officers stop anyone, for any infraction anywhere in Arizona they have to ask them their citizenship status. Black, white, or Asian, Hispanic or any other Race. ASK THEM ALL.

DO that, and the Liberals will still oppose it, Because what they really oppose is Illegals ever being deported, not some idea of racial Profiling.

Prove liberal lies about immigration? Live with Mexicans for a few days. If you aren't keen on all that Hoochie Coochie Hispanic shit, EVEN if you are "Liberal", you'd figure it out after a few weeks. I know, that won't happen,( I actually HAVE), but just suppose it did. It would be delicious, I‘d eat it up.

This just came to me.

Simple fix. Make the Law read that when officers stop anyone, for any infraction anywhere in Arizona they have to ask them their citizenship status. Black, white, or Asian, Hispanic or any other Race. ASK THEM ALL.

DO that, and the Liberals will still oppose it, Because what they really oppose is Illegals ever being deported, not some idea of racial Profiling.
Leftist freaks just love profiling, when it comes to affirmative discrimination. :eusa_whistle:

This just came to me.

Leftist freaks just love profiling, when it comes to affirmative discrimination. :eusa_whistle:

Ya noticed that did ya? The CBC doesn't have a problem what so fucking ever racially profiling applicants.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This just came to me.

You do realize that would contradict every single liberal American principle this nation was founded on! And would they keep a tally too?

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." Let's vote on it.

"I shall proceed ... on the assumption that people sometimes or often do vote their considered and impartial opinions. It is by no means invariably true, but a normative theory of law and politics needs an aspirational quality, and this is mine. I shall assume that in order for law to claim authority along the lines that I think it can and should, those who participate in making it ought to do their best to address in good faith the issues on which they know they disagree with others. If they proceed on any other basis, sometimes voting their interests, sometimes their opinions, sometimes entangling the two, then we must face the fact that we had a mixed and indeterminate situation so far as legitimacy and authority are concerned." Jeremy Waldron

Prove liberal lies about immigration? Live with Mexicans for a few days. If you aren't keen on all that Hoochie Coochie Hispanic shit, EVEN if you are "Liberal", you'd figure it out after a few weeks. I know, that won't happen,( I actually HAVE), but just suppose it did. It would be delicious, I‘d eat it up.

I lived next to them for 10 years. Took my sister to the Doc in L.A. and discovered she and I were the only ones speaking English. Went to school and was surrounded by folks speaking Spanish and took courses in Spanish just be able to communicate.

I suggest you try living in that 87 mile area the Feds put off limits to Americans before you start whining about the plight of Hispanics.

Thats right, i'm for increasing the tax base(number of taxpayers for you neocons out there) so we can RESPONSIBLY reduce the tax RATE.

Plus there is the dirty little fact that nobody wants to acknowledge.....they do the work that Americans won't do and they work harder, its not so hard to admit.

This just came to me.

Great idea! We will all carry identity papers under threat of big brother taking us into custody without actual probable cause to check our immigration status; because anyone of us may have committed a crime, or may commit a crime in the future, the same authority you propose will provide 'probable cause' to take our DNA and enter it into the national data base.

Herein lies the problem with RWers, they lack the fundamental skills necessary to think beyond the obvious. Concrete thinkers, they never ever consider unintended consequences [of course, for the authoritarian RW, the consequences are very much intended].

This just came to me.

Great idea! We will all carry identity papers under threat of big brother taking us into custody without actual probable cause to check our immigration status; because anyone of us may have committed a crime, or may commit a crime in the future, the same authority you propose will provide 'probable cause' to take our DNA and enter it into the national data base.

Herein lies the problem with RWers, they lack the fundamental skills necessary to think beyond the obvious. Concrete thinkers, they never ever consider unintended consequences [of course, for the authoritarian RW, the consequences are very much intended].

Unfortunately the left tends to want to avoid the obvious.

This just came to me.

Unfortunately the left tends to want to avoid the obvious.

Sadly, the RW always responds with idiotgrams.

Thats right, i'm for increasing the tax base(number of taxpayers for you neocons out there) so we can RESPONSIBLY reduce the tax RATE.

WTF do you know about the border?
You've been dodging molitov cocktails in Greece the last 6 months, which is why you got the fuk out and came back here to spout your bullshit.
I live on the border 6 months of the year, Gyro-brain.

Every time I think you guys have reached the bottom of "stupid", you find a new low.

The reason the Obama administration was against part of the law was because it's about officers being "required" to arrest anyone they suspected of being an illegal.

Imagine if police officers actually did that. Now imagine a single police officer walked up to a car with four possibly dangerous men in it, and all seemed suspicious because they spoke Spanish and looked Mexican. By the Arizona law, that police officer would be required to take them in and they know it.

What do you think they'll do?

The law required the police officer to put his life in jeopardy. A law put together by Republicans so fucking dumbass, they don't even recognize the danger they are putting that police officer in.

So then, Republicans say, "Well, if it's so dangerous, don't do it", without a single care that they are compromising that officer's integrity. Maybe because they have none? Or maybe because they are stupid fucks who have none? Take your pick.

In the world of the Republicans, officer safety comes last, as long as they can prove those illegals were dangerous, if they were illegal.

Every time I think you guys have reached the bottom of "stupid", you find a new low.

The reason the Obama administration was against part of the law was because it's about officers being "required" to arrest anyone they suspected of being an illegal.

Imagine if police officers actually did that. Now imagine a single police officer walked up to a car with four possibly dangerous men in it, and all seemed suspicious because they spoke Spanish and looked Mexican. By the Arizona law, that police officer would be required to take them in and they know it.

First off, in the real-world, where you do not reside, many officers in Az. are bi-lingual and are Mexican-American. If they don't speak Spanish, they call for back-up with a bi-lingual officer.

Second, in the real-world, where, once again, you do not reside, any officer making a stop, will not use a vague and general 'probable-cause', like 'looked suspicious' for the initial stop. (Even tho' the driver may look like 'Eots' avatar. Hee-hee-heee).

Thirdly, 'schnoids' like you, do not live in the real world, because you live in the assholes of other USMB members. :lol::lol::lol:

So, basically, Arizona is currently left with a 'don't ask-don't tell' federal policy concerning illegals, but...but...wait!; progressives want a 'don't ask-don't tell' policy overturned in the military concerning gays. Hmmmm.....
The Hussein admin. and their looney left-bots are too loyal to Hussein to grasp THAT hypocrisy!

So, basically, Arizona is currently left with a 'don't ask-don't tell' federal policy concerning illegals, but...but...wait!; progressives want a 'don't ask-don't tell' policy overturned in the military concerning gays. Hmmmm.....
The Hussein admin. and their looney left-bots are too loyal to Hussein to grasp THAT hypocrisy!

Arizona is able to make a lawful arrest when there is probable cause to make an arrest. They are also, I assume, able to issue a citation on misdemeanor matters (and infractions, obviously) when the identity of the alleged offender is estabished.
If an officer cannot establish the identity of an offender, the offender is usually taken into custody until identity is established.
The obove is true in any juridiction of the U.S. So, why did the elected legislature pass 1070? And why did the Governor of Arizona sign 1070?

D E M A G O G U E R Y

Plus there is the dirty little fact that nobody wants to acknowledge.....they do the work that Americans won't do and they work harder, its not so hard to admit.

Stating your pre-canned pointless frauds as "facts" doesn't convert them into facts.

I don't care if some illegal alien is ready willing and able to do some job which would otherwise be available to a legal immigrant or a citizen. If they come here illegally, they should not be able to land any job. Period.

And when we are suffering from unemployment that this child-king President cannot begin to handle, it would be GREAT if we could kick every illegal out of our land and let Americans and legal immigrants land some work.

So, swig down a hefty mug of shut the fuck up. If you came here illegally, get the fuck out. Period. Just fucking get out. Your illegal ass is not welcome here.

The hypocrisy-filled juxtaposition of the two above-mentioned issues, typifies the essential dynamic behind Husseins', and the looney-left that still supports him, 'smoke n' mirrors' strategy to continue to implement policies that the majority of Americans disapprove of.
Essentially, it is to use 'political correctness' as the primary smoke or fog, in order to expedite his implementation of a secondary political far-left agenda.
'Racial profiling' becomes the politically correct smoke, concealing his agenda to monopolize the current Hispanic vote and to preserve an active pipeline, via Arizona, for future registered Hispanic Democratic voters. Unfortunately, for Arizonian's, and at the expense of their security, Hussein's constitutional oath does not apply to them. Very politically expedient.
Cries of 'gay discrimination' becomes the politically correct fog, to re-pay a debt to gays for their campaign support to him, even though it is not militarily-culture wise. Once again, though, politically expedient.
The danger of using this strategy, is that it results in complicated, confusing, hypocritical policy, aimed at weakening national security, and not just in the domestic arena.

What do you think they'll do?

The law required the police officer to put his life in jeopardy. A law put together by Republicans so fucking dumbass, they don't even recognize the danger they are putting that police officer in.

So then, Republicans say, "Well, if it's so dangerous, don't do it", without a single care that they are compromising that officer's integrity. Maybe because they have none? Or maybe because they are stupid fucks who have none? Take your pick.

In the world of the Republicans, officer safety comes last, as long as they can prove those illegals were dangerous, if they were illegal.

so let me get this straight in your world, the single police officer should avoid or ignore a car filled with four possibly dangerous men? in your scenario, what makes these men "possible dangerous?" every traffic stop is possibly dangerous. i guess that means cops shouldn't pull anyone over.
why were these men stopped in the first place? SB1070 does not give officers the right to approach people simply because they look mexican or talk spanish. and the law doesn't require officers to "take people in" because of the language they speak. if four suspicious looking men that spoke spanish all produced valid drivers licenses, SB1070 says the officers have to let them go.

Now there's a non-surprise, the stupid and dishonest rdeannie lying yet again.

Hey, shit-breath. Man up. Quote the exact portion of the law that would require cops to arrest anyone merely on "suspicion." Provide a valid link. BTW, you can't. You lied. No surprise.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back