The way its really going to be.

Well yes , I think there is. I have trouble understanding much of it. Such as the so called millennium ; I have serious trouble with the reasoning behind God allowing his Kingdom to be invaded yet again on the earth after 1,000 years of peace. That's hard for me to get to , its too many growing holes in that in my consciousness.

But Revelations reveals a side of God that is awesome in his decision to rid reality of sin and evil forever. And it gives us a glance of how wonderful the Kingdom of Heaven will be.

Many resurrected ones will be given an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will--Yet that faith even with no satan influences for that 1000 years is untested--so for a little while satan will be released from the abyss--some follow him even after what they know into the lake of fire--Don't forget he got 1/3 of all angels to fall. He is cunning and powerful. He knows more than any mortal--he knows just what buttons to push.
Yes I truly believe--Gods kingdom is mankinds ONLY remaining hope.

I don't believe in " The Fall "; all demons were created evil , I do not believe that " Good" angels became evil demons. An amusing deception.

And what purpose does it serve for you to call God a liar? His word is clear---they fell.

If its so clear , then you will not have a problem showing us three verses that state good angels became bad angels. Or 3 verses proving that satan was a good angel.

Satan--John 8:44= He did not stand fast in the truth.
In Noahs day--the fallen angels were coming down to have sex with the daughters of men--the babies were called--nephlim--giants- very violent. One of the reasons God had to destroy them off of his earth at that point.
1Cor 6:3--The anointed will judge angels( not good angels, the fallen angels now called demons)

I asked for 3 scriptures that show good angels turning bad ; you give me John 8:44 which proves that satan was bad from his beginning because he was a killer from the beginning. And 1Corinth. 6:3 shows that demons will be judged , these verses say nothing about angels being good at one time. My goodness, is 3 verses too much to ask? What about just one verses that proves it?

Do you believe " All" in the bible? That when it says all it means all?"

Do You Believe All in the Bible?

Here are the scriptures for you to read for yourself. Because " All being saved" is the way its really going to be!

Forum List

Back