The waters, they are arising

OK, silly asshole, post the links to the refutations. This is a presentation at the annual AGU conferance in San Francisco. Only the best and brightest are invited to do presentations.

Clear and present MORON's....

:bsflag:

This crap has been refuted time and time again. I am surprised that these fools tried this.

This crap has been refuted time and time again. I am surprised that these fools tried this.

But...but...but...the models say the water is going to rise real soon now! When have the models ever been wrong?

Same old crap. 1.2 meters by 2100! Hahahahaha, unsubstantiated nonsense.

But...but...but...the models say the water is going to rise real soon now! When have the models ever been wrong?

Same old crap. 1.2 meters by 2100! Hahahahaha, unsubstantiated nonsense.

rising at 3mm/year. If we warm another 1c between now and 2100 this rate could go up some... 3mm/year is about 10 inches in 85 years.

OK, silly asshole, post the links to the refutations. This is a presentation at the annual AGU conferance in San Francisco. Only the best and brightest are invited to do presentations.

Here you go. This one is even from them. Of course they always have to do their "adjustments" to get what they want. Their isostatic adjustments are cute, but they are totally misleading. They are measuring VOLUME, not sea level. Funny how you silly people ignore that fact. Further, the LAND is rising, it was after all under the weight of all of that ice. The ocean basins though, weren't. So, if anything isostatic rebound LESSENS the possible effect of sea level rise. But that's called science.

sl_mei.png

2014_rel5: Global Mean Sea Level Time Series (seasonal signals removed)

CU Sea Level Research Group University of Colorado

Sea Level Trends - NOAA Tides and Currents

Funny how you continually lie about everything, Walleyes. Here is a map of the sea level rise in North America. The only place that you are seeing isostatic rebound having an effect is in Canada. Along the Oregon and Washington coast you have an active subduction zone, yet the rise is fast enough that there are more areas of sea level rise than fall.

I'd like to hear Westwall explain why he thought the ENSO adjustments, which jitter around zero, had anything to do with anything. Some years the adjustments push the line up a little, some years down, but the overall effect on the trend is zilch.

He just tossed out the graph and declared it proved his case somehow. I'm guessing that, as usual, he had no idea of what the science meant, being he didn't have a denier blog at hand to tell him what to parrot.

Last edited:
I'd like to hear Westwall explain why he thought the ENSO adjustments, which jitter around zero, had anything to do with anything. Some years the adjustments push the line up a little, some years down, but the overall effect on the trend is zilch.

He just tossed out the graph and declared it proved his case somehow. I'm guessing that, as usual, he had no idea of what the science meant, being he didn't have a denier blog at hand to tell him what to parrot.
Well I'd like to see an experiment that actually proves any of what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back