The "wasted vote" hypocrisy

My vote counts. That is why it has to be earned. I don't trash its value by voting for propellerheads or lesser evils.

Libertarians want to end wars,end war on drugs,legalize marijuana,let you control your life. How the hell is that stupid? Blah..you been voting for the 2 idiot parties to damn long.

I am more than familiar with what Libertarians are about. As a paleo-conservative, I've been around them for over 35 years. I bet I know their philosophy better than most of them do. I also happen to hero worship William F. Buckley.

Libertarians are completely clueless, particularly when it comes to the ins and outs of human nature.

And I only voted for one party until 2006. Straight GOP.

I have not voted since.

Explain please.

What are your issues you are running on?

the message issue. I voted but liked none of the official candidates.

It would be nice if we had an election and no one came.

Then it would be decided with the vote of (only) one idiot

:eusa_shifty:
I don't know... I liked the way ... I think it was Grease did it. They showed up and didn't vote for anyone... Just put blank ballots into the box.

We have a two party system. No third party has a chance in hell of winning, therefore a third party vote is a wasted vote. That's the facts jack.

i dont give a dam what anyone says....a vote for the same two parties means the same shit next year.....if you want change your going to have to shake things up and vote for someone not in either one of the two major parties......until that happens,what your bitching about this year you will be bitching about next year......the Democrats and the Republicans aint doing shit for anyone......UNLESS you got the cash.....

i dont give a dam what anyone says....a vote for the same two parties means the same shit next year.....if you want change your going to have to shake things up and vote for someone not in either one of the two major parties......until that happens,what your bitching about this year you will be bitching about next year......the Democrats and the Republicans aint doing shit for anyone......UNLESS you got the cash.....

so you going to vote for Sly Stallone?

so you going to vote for Sly Stallone?

i was going to vote for Rufus T.Firefly......but TM's informed me he is dead..:(...so now i might have to go with "The Rent Is Too High" Party guy....

Forum List

Back