The Washington Times: President Should Just Release Full Birth Documentation

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is the most explanitory piece written about Obama's eligibility problem published by a mainstream news publication . I am suprised at the detail it gets into about Obama not releasing school records, etc. Trump is having a major effect. He’s been fed with tons of Ammo in the last few days to fire at the Media and the democrats which is forcing the story into the mainstream which they do not want. The White House is in damage control like with the early stages of Watergate. Obama's sister Maya Soetoro, who we rarely see, went on Piers Morgan and was extremely nervous talking about the birth questions surrounding her brother. It was evident in her body language. She still wouldn't say which hospital he was born in. This story is not going away until Obama settles the matter as the story states below.

Hawaiian Certificate Of Live Birth recieved last month dated March 15, 2011 stamped by Registrar Alvin Onaka
208721_1648483537324_1394022018_31365835_5934804_n.jpg

'President should just release full birth documentation ending legitimacy questions'

KUHNER: Trump poll triumph built on doubting Obama's birth - Washington Times

Donald Trump’s potential candidacy for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination has forced the issue of whether Barack Obama was born in America into the mainstream, a question the establishment media has been frantically avoiding. Mr. Trump is demanding the president reveal his long-form birth certificate. The real estate mogul believes Mr. Obama is deliberately withholding embarrassing or damaging information.

snip~

Even some liberals, such as MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, are calling for Mr. Obama to release his birth records. Hawaii’s Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie recently vowed to settle the issue once and for all. He sought to pressure state officials to prove conclusively that Mr. Obama was born in Honolulu. He failed. The records remain sealed.

Snip~

Yet, the issue has profound ramifications. Mr. Obama has been the most secretive president since Richard Nixon. In fact, much is still not known about Mr. Obama’s past. His medical records, academic records and thesis as an undergraduate student all remain hidden from the public. This is not trivial. Rather, it is crucial to understanding the man occupying the Oval Office - his background, worldview, intellectual influences as a student, academic performance and overall physical ability to do the toughest job in the world. The American people have a right to full disclosure about their commander in chief.

Snip~

The reality is that until Mr. Obama shows his proper, documented long-form birth certificate, the issue will not go away - nor should it. Many in Kenya’s political and media class say he was born there before being brought to the United States. His Kenyan family members make the same claim, while others in Hawaii insist he was born in Honolulu. There is only one way to end the controversy: Show us the birth certificate.

Instead, what Mr. Obama has revealed is a certificate of live birth, which is not the same thing. It simply states that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii; it does not prove it. Documents can be fraudulently manufactured after the fact.

Snip~

If Mr. Obama was not born in America, then it would serve as the final (*)(*)(*)(*)ing indictment of the establishment media’s complicity with the Democratic Party.

Snip~

Moreover, it would spark a constitutional crisis. The Constitution is absolutely clear that to be president one has to be a “natural born citizen.” Therefore, every major initiative implemented during the Obama administration - the health care overhaul, the massive stimulus package, the government takeovers of the auto companies, big banks and insurance firms, the sweeping anti-carbon regulations, allowing homosexuals to openly serve in the military, the nearly unprecedented expansion of state power, the new START Treaty - would be invalid and possibly illegal. It would drive a stake through the heart of Mr. Obama’s regime, triggering impeachment and his removal from office.

How many threads are you going to post with the same information?

The Washington Times = The Moonie Times = Not credible

But who cares, this issue will divide the Republican vote and assure Obama re-election.

:clap2:

I don't know how many times we will provide our government servants with the nessessary documentation to prove we are who and what we say we are

So I would like to say to our President

MR.OBAMA if I need show an id to cop when I am pulled over or when I buy a damn beer... you certainly cannot expect to be above showing us the proof we need to be asured you meet the qualifications to govern us...

YOUR UNWILLINGNESS TO HAVE DONE SO BY NOW IS SENDING THE MESSAGE THAT YOU THINK YOU DON'T ANSWER TO US... but you do.

I don't know how many times we will provide our government servants with the nessessary documentation to prove we are who and what we say we are

So I would like to say to our President

MR.OBAMA if I need show an id to cop when I am pulled over or when I buy a damn beer... you certainly cannot expect to be above showing us the proof we need to be asured you meet the qualifications to govern us...

YOUR UNWILLINGNESS TO HAVE DONE SO BY NOW IS SENDING THE MESSAGE THAT YOU THINK YOU DON'T ANSWER TO US... but you do.
Guess what Charlot? Welcome to the USMB, by the way...

But know what? I cannot get my original birth certificate. It's a common problem. I can get a COLB, which is accepted the same as a BC, but I cannot get a copy of my original BC with my little footsie prints on it, because it doesn't exist anymore.

My original went to atmosphere in a fire, and the copy of record at the court house was lost when they moved. Happens all the time, to alot of people. That's why COLBs exist.

Now, the state of Hawaii says they have Obama's BC on file, it's in a bound book, but BY STATE LAW they cannot let anyone copy it.. Not even Obama. But it's what they reference when issuing the COLBs.

Hope this clears some of the birfer fog.

Forum List

Back