The Washington Times Goes Full Birther On Obama. This Is Serious!!

Kuhner is one fucked up little puppy

Jeffrey Kuhner | rightwingwatch.org

Jeffrey T. Kuhner | Media Matters for America

And we all know how full of shit Arapio is:

CBS Affiliate Follows Sheriff Joe's Birtherism 'Into Another Atmosphere' | Media Matters for America

Birthers, oathers, threepers, neocons, teabaggers, libertarians.....all insipidly stubborn, intellectually dishonest cretins who would destroy each other if they had the country they want.

I try to attack the content as well as the source. But the source here is so fucked up, it's difficult to do. :lol: Kuhner is a certified whacko

then shut the fuck up... nobody cares what you think sybil. pretty funny though you calling someone else whacko....
It's called a "debate" you stupid fuck. Was gunny your lover or something? You post just like that stupid asshole. Check out word wrap, you moron.

I try to attack the content as well as the source. But the source here is so fucked up, it's difficult to do. :lol: Kuhner is a certified whacko

then shut the fuck up... nobody cares what you think sybil. pretty funny though you calling someone else whacko....
It's called a "debate" you stupid fuck. Was gunny your lover or something? You post just like that stupid asshole. Check out word wrap, you moron.

jethro have you read "where's the birth certificate ??" yet ?? speaking of debates

jethro have you read "where's the birth certificate ??" yet ?? speaking of debates

Have you been following the news for the last 3 years, bunky? The birth certificate has been presented, vetted, documented and accepted six ways to Sunday. The State Dept., the State of Hawaii, the State of Illinois, Dept. of Social Security, two dated Hawaiin newspapers, have all done this.....the ONLY people who will NEVER accept Obama as an American born citizen are a bunch of rabid neocon/teabagger blockheads who are either too stubborn, stupid or bigoted to deal with the FACT that AMERICA REJECTED REAGANOMICS ON STERIODS AND PUT A BLACK MAN IN WHITE HOUSE.

Sheriff Joe is grasping at straws to keep his fat out of the fire regarding his actions in AZ....and the GOP will quietly endorse ANY idiocy that will motivate it's slack-jawed base to vote for Romney in November. Repeating this insipid denial of reality ad nauseum is all the forementioned right wing-nuts have. I do hope they continue, because it just makes the neocon/teabaggers look all the more foolish. Carry on, Washy! :badgrin:

Have you been following the news for the last 3 years, bunky? The birth certificate has been presented, vetted, documented and accepted six ways to Sunday. The State Dept., the State of Hawaii, the State of Illinois, Dept. of Social Security, two dated Hawaiin newspapers, have all done this.....the ONLY people who will NEVER accept Obama as an American born citizen are a bunch of rabid neocon/teabagger blockheads who are either too stubborn, stupid or bigoted to deal with the FACT that AMERICA REJECTED REAGANOMICS ON STERIODS AND PUT A BLACK MAN IN WHITE HOUSE.

Sheriff Joe is grasping at straws to keep his fat out of the fire regarding his actions in AZ....and the GOP will quietly endorse ANY idiocy that will motivate it's slack-jawed base to vote for Romney in November. Repeating this insipid denial of reality ad nauseum is all the forementioned right wing-nuts have. I do hope they continue, because it just makes the neocon/teabaggers look all the more foolish. Carry on, Washy! :badgrin:

you fail alinsky

you fail alinsky

Poor little Washy...this is his best retort to my fact based statements. Hell, even those that like Arpaio are doubtful about his latest venture

Obama Conspiracy Theories Blog launches investigation into Sheriff Joe’s “Cold Case Posse” | Obama Conspiracy Theories

The birther conspiracy is all washed up.....but let's hope the little dopes keep going right up until November, as to further humiliate Romney's defeat and the voting out of the teabagger posse in Congress. Carry on! :badgrin:

you fail alinsky

Poor little Washy...this is his best retort to my fact based statements. Hell, even those that like Arpaio are doubtful about his latest venture

Obama Conspiracy Theories Blog launches investigation into Sheriff Joe’s “Cold Case Posse” | Obama Conspiracy Theories

The birther conspiracy is all washed up.....but let's hope the little dopes keep going right up until November, as to further humiliate Romney's defeat and the voting out of the teabagger posse in Congress. Carry on! :badgrin:

seriously ?? i can't believe you linked to kevin davidson's hate site, you know he's fogbow right ?? everyone at that site is a fogbow hillbilly. you've heard of fogbow right ??

you're
new at this... lol where are you going to send me next to "oh for goodnes sake" ?? how bout john woodman ??

grow up. loser alinsky.

Last edited:
I used to post at Fogbow. Its a good site. I stopped once Obama released his BC and it stopped being an issue except to the most diehard birfers.

i knew you couldn't stay away, getting interesting isn't it ?

how's the hockeystick graph ?? there's no toro at fogbow harper...

Last edited:
I used to post at Fogbow. Its a good site. I stopped once Obama released his BC and it stopped being an issue except to the most diehard birfers.

Translation-I stopped posting there once Obama released his fake BC that I being the idiot I am fell for believeing it was genuine because the truth scares me if I have to face the facts that its a forgery as experts have concluded.

This apparently is a big story in the making as they are now taking the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department investigation into Barack Obama's Selective Service Card and abstract birth certificate serious. You know, I remember Watergate real well. It started out slow, a trickle story here and there and then the denials that the president did anything wrong and then it became serious and it went national and in the end, Nixon was indeed lying and had to resign. I see this in the same manner. This Sheriffs investigation was serious and it really can't be ignored when you think about it. Now people are starting to take notice. I think this will gain more traction as the election heats up. In fact it has to.

Read this with a open mind
Forgerygate: Ignoring Arpaio's report is a scandal in itself | Times 247

as evidenced by many posts here,most posters here are not open minded and are afraid of the truth.excellent post.

Kuhner is one fucked up little puppy

Jeffrey Kuhner | rightwingwatch.org

Jeffrey T. Kuhner | Media Matters for America

And we all know how full of shit Arapio is:

CBS Affiliate Follows Sheriff Joe's Birtherism 'Into Another Atmosphere' | Media Matters for America

Birthers, oathers, threepers, neocons, teabaggers, libertarians.....all insipidly stubborn, intellectually dishonest cretins who would destroy each other if they had the country they want.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Translation: this neocon/teabagger parrot DID NOT read any of the information in the links I provided...which systematically filled in the blanks that the Daily caller left out, THUS PROVING THE DAILY CALLER TO BE INCORRECT IN THEIR "REPORTING".

Instead, willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest right wing parrots like WashAmericom do what Limbaugh and Levine tell them...if you hear/read the words "media matters", cover your ears and eyes and run away.

I DARE and DEFY this buffoonish WashAmericom to factually and logically disprove any part of the information I linked. If he can't, then he's all washed up.

this ?? (this is a printout of your link)

CBS Affiliate Follows Sheriff Joe's Birtherism 'Into Another Atmosphere'

March 02, 2012 4:42 pm ET by Brian Powell

Thursday, infamous Maricopa County, AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference to reveal the results of a 6 month-long “investigation” into the authenticity of President Obama’s birth certificate, which he accused of being fraudulent. The birther pageant was a new low for Arpaio, who – along with his deputies – was recently found by state law enforcement agencies to have failed to investigate hundreds of sex crimes and is currently under federal investigation for alleged “discriminatory practices” that include profiling Latinos.

Phoenix’s major local news affiliates approached their coverage of the spectacle in different ways. The CBS affiliate (CBS 5) dedicated over nine minutes Thursday to a series of straight-faced (and apparently ongoing) segments they titled “Investigating the President.” Despite the far-out, conspiracy-laden claims made at the birthers’ presentation, CBS treated the participants and their assertions in an unduly serious fashion. The network’s segment served primarily to amplify the arguments and opinions of Arpaio's “lead investigator” Mike Zullo, who is featured in a softball interview and in lengthy clips from the press conference.

Furthermore, the extremely limited sourcing of counterpoints used by CBS in the segments (anonymous detractors, a year-old Obama quote, and a brief, almost neutral, statement from an AZ congressman) gave the impression that vocal critics of the birth certificate circus were hard to come by -- a scenario that seems improbable at best, given the birther movement's rich history of making false claims.

Watch the CBS report:

In contrast, the Phoenix FOX affiliate (FOX 10) reported on the absurdity of the day with a responsible degree of scrutiny, making the story about the reasonableness of the county sheriff’s involvement in the charade. The segment begins with an incredulous anchor throwing to some brief interviews highlighting opposing viewpoints on the issue. It continues with a one-on-one interview with Arpaio and FOX anchor John Hook, in which Hook questions the legal standing, fiscal responsibility and political sanity of the decision to, as Arpaio puts it, take the birthers’ investigation “into another atmosphere.”

The FOX report:

HOOK: So for a sheriff already in hot water with the Obama administration, why even take up this issue? I asked the sheriff that question today in his only one on one interview about the subject. He said the answer’s simple. He says he did it because 250 Tea Party people asked him to.

ARPAIO: ...'Please, you’re our last hope to look into this.' So what am I supposed to do, throw it in the waste basket?

FOX: What if you just said, I understand your concern, it’s been looked at; no thank you we’re not gonna do it, even with our cold case people -- we’re gonna use our cold case people, even though they’re volunteers, on cold cases that pertain to Maricopa County?

ARPAIO: This does pertain to Maricopa County. We do have standing here. And I told my commander, I said, you call it like it is. In fact, I hope you do clear the president. Get this over with.

But it didn’t happen that way. They did a good job they came up with evidence, so what do I do? Do I forget it? So I know I’ve had political people say 'don’t touch this, you’ll never win.' OK, alright, I’m going to do my job, and I did it. I don’t need this. You think I need this?

FOX: For those who say this is a side show; it's to help you get reelected sheriff what do you say to those people?

ARPAIO: I can get reelected on pink underwear, ok? Or tent city.

FOX: You’re that confident?

ARPAIO: I don’t need this to get elected.

FOX: Considering the fact that you've got the Department of Justice breathing down your neck, they’re looking into you, you’re facing reelection, you’ve had issues with the investigations on the west side. You’d think – somebody would say a crazy man would not touch this issue, at this time. That it’s insane to do it.

ARPAIO: You know, I have to do what’s right. Forget the politics, I’ve always taken chances.

FOX: There have been a lot of pretty smart people who’ve looked into this and they say, 'you know what, we’ve looked, we even wanted to find something, but its just not there. The guy's an American citizen, end of story.'

ARPAIO: There’s a difference, I’m not going to go into criticize the people of this country. There is a difference when people are looking at it than a law enforcement agency -- that takes it into another atmosphere.

FOX: Do you believe the president was born in the United States?

ARPAIO: I’m not going to accuse the president of anything. I go by facts, not innuendos. I wanna get the proof before I would ever answer that question. We did our homework. We’re not done yet, this is just chapter one.

so:

this media matters reporting seems biased to me... so does the fox "reporter", seems to be editorializing a bit.... anyway... i don't think they (media matters) should be "non profit" status

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex....,cf.osb&fp=cc15dadee3a28017&biw=1009&bih=431

I DARE and DEFY this buffoonish WashAmericom to factually and logically disprove any part of the information I linked.

could you be more specific. why don't you present one or two of your "media matters facts" and we'll have a look see, i will accpet your dare...

this one's pretty funny... (not really) MEDIA MATTERS BOASTS TO AL-JAZEERA: OBAMA MISTREATED NETANYAHU

rush limbaugh doesn't talk about the birther issue, i don't know about levin...

what you've done here is to highlight the contrast between two or three "objective" news organisations... which to me is another indicator or red flag that a problematic situation exists. why is the press so proactively trying to bury the story, this has always been my contention... i believe in a free society like America, citizens will ask the right questions, in fact, they already are. people like you attack the character of the messengers, you've just shown us that again as well. it's a pattern, people want to know why...

Reality check:

Washy doesn't like the Fox interview....but he sure as hell can't dispute the FACTS of Arapio's dodges and smoke blowing.... and FOX is NO "liberal" station by any means.

Further in his a-typical neocon attack dog mode, Washy presents NOTHING but right wing blogger and website OPINION and ACCUSATIONS regarding Media Matters in a generalized google sweep....neocon parrots copying each others squawk.

And here's a newsflash: Rosenberg DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, NOR DOES HE OR MEDIA MATTERS HAVE ANY INPUT ON FOREIGN POLICY WITH SAID ADMINISTRATION.

As for Limbaugh, he's just full of it:

Rush Limbaugh Birther | Obama Birth Certificate | Neil Abercrombie | Mediaite

Rush: Trump's Birth Certificate Outcry Is Service to Everyone

BIRTHER BUMPKINS ARE JUST INSIPIDLY STUBBORN AND WILLFULLY IGNORANT NEOCON/TEABAGGER PARROTS. I do hope they continue to beat this drum, because which each beat the GOP loses credibility.

Boy are you ever an idiot believing ANYTHING that disinfo clown Rush Limbaugh says,a man who has a Longggggggg history lf lying.You just helped him prove it was legit using HIM as a source.congrats.:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: this is post he can alwatys refer back in future discussions showing how you Obama apologists shoot down your arguments everytime.nice.:clap2:

Last edited:
Sheriff Joe is a living example of the foolishness born of arrogance, bigotry and uncompromising stupidity. It is truly astonishing that there are so many gullible people that actually believe this crackpot. If Barry Goldwater (“Mr. Conservative”) could see what these lunatic fringe groups have done to the Republican Party, he’d turn over in his grave.

I don't care if it's true or not. It's an issue that can be used against him. If it only means ONE vote againt him, the whole BC issue will have done its job.

I don't care if it's true or not. It's an issue that can be used against him. If it only means ONE vote againt him, the whole BC issue will have done its job.
Yeah, right. And we end up with some religious idiot like Santorum. NOT an improvement.:mad::mad:

This apparently is a big story in the making as they are now taking the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department investigation into Barack Obama's Selective Service Card and abstract birth certificate serious. You know, I remember Watergate real well. It started out slow, a trickle story here and there and then the denials that the president did anything wrong and then it became serious and it went national and in the end, Nixon was indeed lying and had to resign. I see this in the same manner. This Sheriffs investigation was serious and it really can't be ignored when you think about it. Now people are starting to take notice. I think this will gain more traction as the election heats up. In fact it has to.

as evidenced by many posts here,most posters here are not open minded and are afraid of the truth.excellent post.

Your idea of not open minded and afraid of the truth appears to be people who don't agree with you. :eusa_silenced:

Your idea of not open minded and afraid of the truth appears to be people who don't agree with you. :eusa_silenced:

those virtues are not exclusive to either side. they are the provenance of both.

Forum List

Back