The Warfare of the Rich Against the Poor

coolgeee

Jul 21, 2008
NYC Area
"If there's been class warfare in this country, my class won."

Warren Buffett

Why don't working-class people recognize that they're being murdered by the criminal cabal that seized power in 2000 and retained control through election fraud in 2002 and 2004? Because most American citizens' minds have been destroyed through brainwashing, propaganda and subversion of education so that they can't even recognize these facts staring at them in the face:

America has become a totalitarian police state

America has been debased into a militaristic aggressor nation

America's wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are for the purpose of war profiteering and world economic conquest

America has fallen to the status of a world destroyer

American Constitutional freedoms have been decimated

We must be grateful for sites like this, and the many others that are dedicated to educating and provoking thought. Millions will be staring at the idiot box tonight! We are the lucky few!

Warren Buffett

Why don't working-class people recognize that they're being murdered by the criminal cabal that seized power in 2000 and retained control through election fraud in 2002 and 2004? Because most American citizens' minds have been destroyed through brainwashing, propaganda and subversion of education so that they can't even recognize these facts staring at them in the face:

America's wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are for the purpose of war profiteering and world economic conquest

We must be grateful for sites like this, and the many others that are dedicated to educating and provoking thought. Millions will be staring at the idiot box tonight! We are the lucky few!

Not if we see posting like this shit all night.

Warren Buffett

You sound like you are intimidated!

Mission Accomplished! LOL

Warren Buffett

Kirk's right... Buffet is right.

Eh, it's been that way in many countries for a long time, Bush isn't exactly the mastermind of that. He stands on the shoulders of 'giants'.

No, I wouldn't say so. In totalitarian states, the population almost always assumes/knows the government is lying to them, but they don't do anything because they get the bulgeon. In democracies it is much more complicated but no less efficient- propaganda is used instead of the bulgeon. It would be misleading to confuse the two.

True, but it was so long before Iraq, and true of a lot of places around the world.

Yup, at least on Iraq. [Not that I agree with the war in Afghanistan either, but it's not exactly very profitable, except for gun-makers].

Well, I dunno, that one's a little extreme.

Most likely true, and kinda scary.

National Security Letter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warren Buffett

They aren't satisfied with just winning. They won't be satisfied until they have perverted this democratic republic into a completely feudal shamocracy.

Why don't working-class people recognize that they're being murdered by the criminal cabal that seized power in 2000 and retained control through election fraud in 2002 and 2004?

Because if they recognize that then presumably there's no hope. Most people do not believe that the elections were fixed, too.

Because most American citizens' minds have been destroyed through brainwashing, propaganda and subversion of education so that they can't even recognize these facts staring at them in the face:

Public opinion is generally much like a large ocean liner. turning it around takes a long time.

Only social iceburgs (like for example the recent rise in energy prices, or more dramtically 9/11) can dramatically alter the mindset of the public.

Bit of an overstatement for MOST of us.

Yeah, but it can still get much much worse

Going into Afghanistan after alQaeda was the right thing to do, I think.

Define "world destroyer" please

We're 1/10th as free? Hard to prove, but I understand the frustration youre venting.

Freedom of speech is a great thing for a shamocracy to have.

Not only does it give people the impression they are free, but it also gives the government instant access to loudmouthing complainers like myself.

Hello, Homeland Security. Yeah, it's me again.

Forum List

Back