The war within.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
THE WAR WITHIN.

We are spending billions and losing lives of American troops fighting an enemy half way across the world that is no threat to us and at the same time losing the war against illegal immigration, gang crime and drugs.

Brownville Texas, the southern most border town with Mexico and 90% Latino that is controlled by Latino gang crime and drugs. Drugs cross the border daily and the gangs violence has spread thorough out this country and our leaders doing nothing more than patching up the problem. And president Obama wants to make it legal with immigration reform.

Border Patrol: Necessary But Not Sufficient
The Border Patrol plays a crucial role in combating illegal immigration, but illegal immigration cannot be controlled solely at the border. The overstayers as well as the EWIs who get past the Border Patrol must be identified and removed by the interior immigration inspectors of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Mexico and it’s citizens are waging war against us and we don’t even know it and they are winning. Some of those gang criminals are American born children of illegal aliens.

Illegal immigration is the biggest tragedy this country have every experienced. Bigger than 9-11, world war 1 and 2 and both the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. More Americans have lost their live at the hands of illegal aliens than 9-11 and both the recent war.
Homeland security is the biggest joke along with immigration laws.

Both types of illegal immigrants are deportable under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 237 (a)(1)(B) which says: "Any alien who is present in the United States in violation of this Act or any other law of the United States is deportable."

No one does more than sheriff Joe Arpaio to fight illegal immigration and the crime that come with it and our government does every thing they can to try to stop him.
Brownville Texas should be wiped off the map.

Didn't Obama win the Nobel Peace Prize and then escalate the war in Afghanistan? Does he has to give his prize back now?

CHRISTIAN BROTHERLY LOVE AND COMPASSION.
I am so sick of hearing pro-illegal advocates say Americans should practice brotherly love and compassion for poor, hungry illegals who only come here for jobs and a better life. Not for their safety from political slaughter, starvation or lack of jobs in Mexico. Stating that it is the Christian thing to do.

The Bible teaches families should take care of their poor first and Mexico has resources to take care of it’s people and it is not our Christian responsibility. We give millions to Mexico through Christian organizations and our government because of the goodness of our heart and not out of Christian obligation. Our government’s first responsible it to us. It is not Christian to take from the poor and give to the poor. Mexico’s wealth is not distributed to assist it’s poor and yet the country do not have people starving.

I believe the Christian thing for minister to do for illegals is not to encourage them to break the law but to obey the law. They should council them and help them in any way they can to stop breaking the law by returning home and entering this country lawfully.
Christ did not uphold law breakers. If they were in danger of losing their lives if they returned then I believe the Christian thing to do would be to give them sanctuary. Illegals from Mexico is not in such danger if they returned. Many do return because the “good life” here was not really what they expected. There is a living to be made in Mexico and they would not starve.

I do not feel that I am obligated to assist and care for anyone that is not my brother or sister. In no way shape or form are illegal aliens deserving of the Christ like brotherly love and compassion taught by Christ.

“You must not covet (desire)your fellow man’s house
“Covetousness”= greedy desire for what belongs to others.
“Your must not steal”
Exe 20; 15,17
Covetousness defiles a man.
When greediness has its object that which belongs to another, it becomes covetousness.
Mark 7;20-23.
Christians ..must deaden their body members as respects covetousness.
Col 3;3,5.
Greed. Inordinate or rapacious desire.
Psa 68;16, Matt 13;17.Exe 20;17,
A desire to have more.
Eph 4;19, 5;3.
Avoid association with anyone calling himself a Christian “brother” who practices greediness.
1 Cor 5;9-11.
He will not inherit GOD’s kingdom.
1 Cor 6;9,10.

This country is the home of American citizens. It has been built and maintained by American citizens. Illegal aliens force themselves into our home uninvited. We allow people in only by invitation and if they do not obey and respect our rules we ask them to leave and some of them refuse to leave further breaking the law.
When illegals break in and take what is legally ours, it is stealing and is a crime. Just because you are poor, hungry and want more is no excuse to break the law by entering this country illegally, stealing jobs, identifications and using false document to work illegally, to use social services they are not entitled to. If this was the case, any burglar could break into your home, set up house and live off your good fortune or an excuse for a robber to rob a bank

They are intruders (illegals ) that broke into my home. The law that is supposed to be there to protect me is aiding and abetting the intruder who committed the crime against me and my home.

Some people harbor this law breakers and they also are breaking the law..They continue to stay and expect to enjoy all the rights as Americans citizens. And is not in line with the teachings of Christ. The Christian attitude is not to break the law and not to assist law breakers.
The minister and the church (members) that is giving sanctuary to the intruder is also breaking the law by aiding and abetting the intruder.
Whomever is sanctioning this invasion (crime) of my home is breaking god’s law as well as man’s.
The crime is against the legal owners, me and other American citizens.

New Topics

Forum List

Back