The war WAS for Israel!

Originally posted by Gop guy
Jocey, everything that we do is for Israel according to you.

LOL.

Oh good, I thought it was only I that thought that. :D

Well, if you calculate what percentage of your tax dollars goes toward Israel directly or the war for them, it's be pretty close.

Here is the quote:

"Because of President Bush's leadership, an enemy of all Jews and an enemy of Israel was finally vanquished." NOAM NEUSNER, White House liaison, in an e-mail to Jewish community leaders, promoting a speech delivered by Bush in which he declared the world safer since Saddam Hussein's fall from power

ARE YOU GUYS GETTING IT YET?

The entire world benefitted from saddam being deposed. Yes, even the jews.

And on a side note, the rulers of the world should be good at business, shrewd, and intelligent, who would you rather have, the French?

Originally posted by Hobbit
I bet we went to Vietnam for Israel. Curse that LBJ and his zionist cadre. I bet we even went to Grenada for Israel.

Hey why we do we say Judeo-christian instead of Christo-Judaic?

This is a zionist conspiracy.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Well, if you calculate what percentage of your tax dollars goes toward Israel directly or the war for them, it's be pretty close.

Here is the quote:

"Because of President Bush's leadership, an enemy of all Jews and an enemy of Israel was finally vanquished." NOAM NEUSNER, White House liaison, in an e-mail to Jewish community leaders, promoting a speech delivered by Bush in which he declared the world safer since Saddam Hussein's fall from power

ARE YOU GUYS GETTING IT YET?

Dude, why do you ignore the money we give to Egypt? They get the same amount as Israel. Oh, and by the way, it was Carter that established that plan. It is called the Camp David Peace Accords and is the only legacy Carter has from him term in office and the libs always bitch about it as if it were the GOP that approved the accords. Funny considering we had a democratic president and a democratic congress when it was approved.

But wait, that doesn't fit into the Bush bashing program so let's just say the program was dreamed up and established by Bush - yeah, that its - that's the ticket! Let's blame Bush!!

Originally posted by William Joyce
Here is the quote:

"Because of President Bush's leadership, an enemy of all Jews and an enemy of Israel was finally vanquished."

Even though I REALLY want to join in with the funny shit, I'll 'splain this to you, Willie.

Remember how your hero Saddam was paying $25,000 U.S. dollars to the families of idiots that strapped explosives around themselves and stepped onto a bus full of Israeli women and children blew themselves right into the arms of kickass virgins? Or crowded nightclubs? Or stores? Or anywhere, as long as civilians were murdered?

He openly supported terrorists with big money. Who knows what kind of logistics he provided, I'm sure it was substantial.

Saddam was indeed an enemy of Israel and of Jews. The statement you quoted is grounded in fact, and you can't dispute it.

Prove me wrong.

Do you have more facts supporting your claim? I know most people don't want to believe this but I'm at least open to listening to your info. I do have some mistrust in the the Jewish agenda but am not willing to convict them on a few posts.

Originally posted by NightTrain

Remember how your hero Saddam was paying $25,000 U.S. dollars to the families of idiots that strapped explosives around themselves and stepped onto a bus full of Israeli women and children blew themselves right into the arms of kickass virgins? Or crowded nightclubs? Or stores? Or anywhere, as long as civilians were murdered?

I wish I could see the look of total shock, surprise, and dread on the idiots faces when they realize that allah was unpleased by their murder of the innocent and didn't arrive in shangri-lah.....or where ever paradise is supposed to be. :cof:

was for Isreal as well.. And the Civil War was for Israel.
World Wars I and II were for Israel.. And Korea,, Korea was for Israel.. The Apollo program was for Israel; if you look REAL close the Man in the Moon is semetic......!!!!! What more evidence is required?

Israel would have loved to be able to fight this war by themselfs. The problem is there would have been alot more rebuilding.

Originally posted by phadras
was for Isreal as well.. And the Civil War was for Israel.
World Wars I and II were for Israel.. And Korea,, Korea was for Israel.. The Apollo program was for Israel; if you look REAL close the Man in the Moon is semetic......!!!!! What more evidence is required?

Damn you forgot the Revolutionary War, it was for Israel too!

LOL :p: I've even got a citation to prove it!

It's all about the joos, joos, yeah right! :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Forum List

Back