The War On Whites:

You need to research the leaders behind the immigration policies that have now become, in some cases, causal factors in perpetuating the present social upheavals occuring in Europe.

[...]
I can't disagree with what you've said here but I frankly wouldn't know where to begin. I can't say I haven't made some effort in that regard but in every case when I manage to find something that seems even halfway plausible it invariably runs headlong into an equally convincing but irresistibly conflicting theory.

The two competing theses are, as you've referenced, are the monied (ten percent) interests and, of course, the Jews, either of which would take more time than I have left (I'm 81) to effectively research. So rather than engage in a Herculean research effort to arrive at a conclusion that less than 0.1% of the population would attempt to decipher I've been content to point a finger at a source I can positively identify, which is the category most commonly identified as "Liberals," one very outstanding example being those moronic Swedish women and half-women waving the "Welcome" signs as their cynical potential rapists marched into their open arms.

If you have managed to convincingly and affirmatively identify some root sources of the madness which has affected those Swedes and their European and American counterparts I would be very grateful for your time in passing the information on.
I can't remember where the study came from, but someone undertook to determine "in-group/out-group" differences between the world's groups--that is to say, they measured the relative animosity toward outsiders of people the world over, something like comfort with an outsider living next door, that sort of thing.

Europeans were the most accepting of outsiders, Arabs, the least. Second most accepting were Africans. Second least accepting were Jews. That's all I remember, but the study tied the findings to cultural markers like nepotism and found, unsurprisingly, that there was a very high correlation inversely between acceptance of outsiders and nepotism.

Then, using comparisons to the animal kingdom, they showed that of two representative populations placed into direct competition, invariably the less accepting eliminated the more accepting.

Xenophobia turns out to be a valid survival mechanism, but Jews have long attacked Europeans for xenophobia because, of course, they were the interlopers. Poignantly, they are the xenophobes, and now they are eliminating us.
You place a lot of faith in that study. But I wonder just how accurate it is? European and American history indicates the Jews have been targets of hate all over the world...wherever they settled after Diaspora. Some locals have cited the refusal of Jews to assimilate as one major cause of social dissonance. Others condemn them based on the biblical narratives implicating them as the murderers of Christ. More frequent though, anti-Semitism emanates from raw jealousy .
Jews seem to prosper wherever they go.
It doesn't help that , collectively, the Jews are renowned for their demonstrable high cognitive ability. That results in Jews being overrepresented in lucrative pursuits and in key government positions much to the chagrin of the natives, many of whom are barely making ends meet.

But Jewish prosperity may not have any bearing on the economic status of locals at any government level. Even so..they are easy scapegoats due to their self imposed estrangement and high visibility within
Homogeneous communities.
Recognizing that anti-Semitism thrives best in homogenous communities a non jewish scholar writer thinks he detected a clever defense . Kevin McDonald has been on a mission to blame the Jews for liberal immigration policies. His pitch is that by turning homogenous populations into pluralistic societies, through cunning and political chicanery, Jews are thus blamed for all the immigration problems now facing the developed world.
I don't buy it. I think McDonald is just another paid shill for the wealthiest .
His job? To divert attention away from the robber barron top 1% and focus on
blaming the Jews for socio economic woes instead of them.

Perhaps this link might be of value in your quest for the truth.
How the Oligarchs Took America – Mother Jones

You place a lot of faith in that study. But I wonder just how accurate it is? European and American history indicates the Jews have been targets of hate all over the world...wherever they settled after Diaspora.
You call it "hate", I call it self-defense.

Some locals have cited the refusal of Jews to assimilate as one major cause of social dissonance. Others condemn them based on the biblical narratives implicating them as the murderers of Christ. More frequent though, anti-Semitism emanates from raw jealousy .

What we never hear of is what the Jews, themselves, might do to contribute to the antipathy everyone else has for them. Jews maintain they are always one-hundred percent blameless. Do you agree?

Some locals have cited the refusal of Jews to assimilate as one major cause of social dissonance. Others condemn them based on the biblical narratives implicating them as the murderers of Christ. More frequent though, anti-Semitism emanates from raw jealousy .

What we never hear of is what the Jews, themselves, might do to contribute to the antipathy everyone else has for them. Jews maintain they are always one-hundred percent blameless. Do you agree?
I thought I went over some of the prime reasons the Jews have been almost universally hated but I guess you didn't read that post...or the contents went right over your head.
Personally, i don't have those hateful feelings for Jews that I see and hear expressed so prominently in some Euro white and Muslim circles. I see Judiasm as a religion and not as a raciial classification. Jews can be of any race.
Given that fact, I'm trying my best to grasp the reasons behind this antipathy towards them.?
Let me note
that there are different types of Jews and other kindred tribes who call themselves Israelites.

Are Sephardic Jews hated as intensly as Ashkenazi Jews? What about the Black Ethiopian Israelis who reject the"Jew" moniker? Are all of them hated equally for religious related reasons or is there something else going on?

I thought I went over some of the prime reasons the Jews have been almost universally hated but I guess you didn't read that post...or the contents went right over your head.
Personally, i don't have those hateful feelings for Jews that I see and hear expressed so prominently in some Euro white and Muslim circles. I see Judiasm as a religion and not as a raciial classification. Jews can be of any race.
Given that fact, I'm trying my best to grasp the reasons behind this antipathy towards them.?
Let me note
that there are different types of Jews and other kindred tribes who call themselves Israelites.

Are Sephardic Jews hated as intensly as Ashkenazi Jews? What about the Black Ethiopian Israelis who reject the"Jew" moniker? Are all of them hated equally for religious related reasons or is there something else going on?
So, I'll answer my own question: no, according to the Jews, they are always 100% blameless for any feelings of antipathy for them. I've had several posters on this board maintain exactly that. Assuming you are a reasonable human being, and not a Zionist (i.e., a Jewish supremacist), you will know how exceedingly unlikely that is--a position itself cause for antipathy.

As to whether Judaism is a religion, yes, it is (a particularly bloody one). But we aren't talking about Judaism, we are talking about Jews. Jews are a race. Or, more specifically, a tribe. They are genetically distinct. If you try to emigrate to Israel, the Jewish state, they don't ask you whether you believe in Yahweh or go to temple. They ask who your mother was. I.e., it's blood, not belief.

Let me note

So, I'll answer my own question: no, according to the Jews, they are always 100% blameless for any feelings of antipathy for them. I've had several posters on this board maintain exactly that. Assuming you are a reasonable human being, and not a Zionist (i.e., a Jewish supremacist), you will know how exceedingly unlikely that is--a position itself cause for antipathy.

As to whether Judaism is a religion, yes, it is (a particularly bloody one). But we aren't talking about Judaism, we are talking about Jews. Jews are a race. Or, more specifically, a tribe. They are genetically distinct. If you try to emigrate to Israel, the Jewish state, they don't ask you whether you believe in Yahweh or go to temple. They ask who your mother was. I.e., it's blood, not belief.
What's with this blameless stuff? I've never heard Jews thought they were blameless for the antipathy towards them. From my perspective, that notion seems to spring from a construct put forth by people who hate them. That is especially true in modern times. Are the Jews to be held accountable for things. Their ancestors did hundreds of years ago? What is it about the Jews specifically that you, personally, find so reprehensible? What is it that you believe they have carried with them from the past to the present that makes them toxic to you?
When it comes to Jews, you seem to be obsessed with finding ways to hate them. You've even gone so far as to try, in your mind, to separate Jews and Judiasm. Why? The very name "Jew" sprang.
from Judiasm as practiced by the ancient tribe of Judah.

You won't squarely address my point. If you are a Jew, there is no point in debating you because there is nothing to be gained. If you are a non-Jew claiming not to see anything negative in overall Jewish impact on the US, then you are either too stupid to bother with, too indifferent to have any idea of the currents in the world, or too frightened to stand up for your own people.

Forum List

Back