The War on Terror is a War for Oil in Disguise

WTF? do you have some kind of rolodex of White House G.W. BUSH spin shit that you just refer to when someone makes a point?

You are so good at mindless regurgitation its appalling.

You just framed the issue in defence of the American Government, the same way they do.

Justifying their profit from oil in this war by stating "at least we dont have terrorists here"

The war is not about oil. The US has huge oil reserves, but the enviro wackos block all attempts to drill for it

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/06/b...n=aedad2b99f228e40&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc

no it was started to advance Israel in the middle east so that Israel could be used to advance American influence in the middle East and the world ultimately it has nothing to do with country's it s about advancing the new world order globalist agenda

no it was started to advance Israel in the middle east so that Israel could be used to advance American influence in the middle East and the world ultimately it has nothing to do with country's it s about advancing the new world order globalist agenda

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and is surrounded by people who want them dead

Where have I heard this kind of talk before?

Oh, it was Berlin in 1931

Was Hitler wrong that Jews were the driving force behind the attempt to make Germany communist in the way of the Soviet Union? Even Churchill admitted this! The U.S. State Department! Military intelligence! Etc. You may not think killing Jews is the solution, but overreacting to a problem doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist.

Was Hitler wrong that Jews were the driving force behind the attempt to make Germany communist in the way of the Soviet Union? Even Churchill admitted this! The U.S. State Department! Military intelligence! Etc. You may not think killing Jews is the solution, but overreacting to a problem doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist.

May not think?

Please check your racism at the keyboard before posting

I'm sure you can do better than crying "racism," rsr --- that's a liberal trick for when you're losing the argument!

The racism comes from you saying:

"You may not think killing Jews is the solution,"

Antisemitism is on the rise much like it was in the 1930's

Antisemitism is on the rise much like it was in the 1930's

This should be of concern to you if you are Jewish. But for me, as a white gentile, the concern isn't "anti-Semitism" (whatever that means), but the worldwide war on MY people: The traditional people of the West, white gentiles.

As I see it, this war has many participants, including Arabs/Muslims/terrorists, but also Jews who sponsor liberalism at home and neoconservatism abroad.

For Jews to want to fight "anti-Semitism" seems rational. But it's equally rational for us to fight anti-whitism, wouldn't you agree?

I hope you are stocking up on tin foil hats.

Hitler was Jewish.

By the time Hitler started murdering Jews, the communist threat was over, come up with another excuse for his maniacal, evil, file, self hatred, idiotic racism.

There is not ONE LOGICAL fact that supports racism, and your fanatical delusional idea that you are threatened as a white man, and using that as an excuse to be a racist is simply retarded at best. Evil at worst. You are no different than Al Quiada.

I bet you think filipinos have no right to live here in America also. Guess what pal, you and bring some of your buddies along and try to get my filipino wife out of this country,,,,you pussies wouldnt last a nano second. You are only good at bullying defenseless outnumbered persons like unarmed Jewish women and kids, herding them into death camps and murdering them with no regret, truly you people are sub human. Lower on the scale than the most primitive black tribes in Africa.

Israeli News Organization Reports ‘Anti-Semitic Graphic Content’ at Daily Kos
Posted by Noel Sheppard on April 6, 2007 - 13:57.
Arutz Sheva, an Internet based news outlet in Israel, reported on Friday the existence of anti-Semitic content at the liberal website Daily Kos (h/t Little Green Footballs, emphasis added throughout):

The Daily Kos blog, one of the most popular American political websites, is featuring anti-Semitic graphic content since Thursday. The Daily Kos reportedly receives 600,000 visits a day, and between 14 million and 24 million visits per month. It is often used by politicians – including Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama and many others – for dissemination of their materials.

The article continued:

The content is featured in a 'diary' by one of the site's contributors, a Belgian graphic artist. It shows a composite of Minister Avigdor Lieberman's face and Adolf Hitler's face holding a skull painted with a Star of David, under the caption "Zionism was and remains a racist ideology."

As Charles at LGF noted, the picture and diary are still available at DK.

How disgraceful.

http://newsbusters.org/node/11882

Hitler was Jewish.

By the time Hitler started murdering Jews, the communist threat was over, come up with another excuse for his maniacal, evil, file, self hatred, idiotic racism.

There is not ONE LOGICAL fact that supports racism, and your fanatical delusional idea that you are threatened as a white man, and using that as an excuse to be a racist is simply retarded at best. Evil at worst. You are no different than Al Quiada.

I bet you think filipinos have to right to live here in America also. Guess what pal, you and bring some of your buddies along and try to get my filipino wife out of this country,,,,you pussies wouldnt last a nano second. You are only good at bullying defenseless outnumbered persons like unarmed Jewish women and kids, herding them into death camps and murdering them with no regret, truly you people are sub human. Lower on the scale than the most primitive black tribes in Africa.

I'm sorry, were you trying to respond to my post, or were you just having a convulsion that resulted in a series of unconnected words ending up on the message board?

Israeli News Organization Reports ‘Anti-Semitic Graphic Content’ at Daily Kos
Posted by Noel Sheppard on April 6, 2007 - 13:57.
Arutz Sheva, an Internet based news outlet in Israel, reported on Friday the existence of anti-Semitic content at the liberal website Daily Kos (h/t Little Green Footballs, emphasis added throughout):

The Daily Kos blog, one of the most popular American political websites, is featuring anti-Semitic graphic content since Thursday. The Daily Kos reportedly receives 600,000 visits a day, and between 14 million and 24 million visits per month. It is often used by politicians – including Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama and many others – for dissemination of their materials.

The article continued:

The content is featured in a 'diary' by one of the site's contributors, a Belgian graphic artist. It shows a composite of Minister Avigdor Lieberman's face and Adolf Hitler's face holding a skull painted with a Star of David, under the caption "Zionism was and remains a racist ideology."

As Charles at LGF noted, the picture and diary are still available at DK.

How disgraceful.

http://newsbusters.org/node/11882

It truly is mind boggling to me how any American Jew can vote Dumbocrap these days.

Talk about a Jew in Hitler's army.

I'm sorry, were you trying to respond to my post, or were you just having a convulsion that resulted in a series of unconnected words ending up on the message board?

My bad. I know its difficult for you when a post contains multi-syllabic words. I will dumb it down next time. Enjoy your bitterness, you fool. I think Im gonna go find me a black woman to have sex with.

Forum List

Back