The War On Marriage

Or daycare
Doctors bills
Braces
School trips

There was a time where you could have 10 kids, and afford it. Now people recognize that another mouth to feed takes away from the children you already have. I'd rather give 3 children the best, than give 17 kids crumbs.

I don't even think it's just the size but the composition of the family that is being sneered at.

I've tuned into NBC, CBS, and ABC and seen ads for shows featuring Gay couples or two single guys swapping spit.

This, is supposedly the new norm.
Acceptance of non-traditional families doesn't equal sneering at traditional families.

I'm sorry if you're upset that America is leaning left when it comes to homosexuality, but its not anything you have the ability to change. If you don't like it, I'd suggest you turn the TV off. :)

I'd rather change the channel or watch a movie.

However that isn't going to stop somebody on the left using my preferences to demonize me in order to win elections.

I don't care one way or another if somebody wants to hammer someone from behind. It doesn't effect me. But when a straight couple comes under attack for being straight it's time to change the attitude on the left, not the right. These days being for......I don't even know the PC label is for one man, one woman, is,.......you are assumed to be a homophobe.

I don't even think it's just the size but the composition of the family that is being sneered at.

I've tuned into NBC, CBS, and ABC and seen ads for shows featuring Gay couples or two single guys swapping spit.

Acceptance of non-traditional families doesn't equal sneering at traditional families.

I'm sorry if you're upset that America is leaning left when it comes to homosexuality, but its not anything you have the ability to change. If you don't like it, I'd suggest you turn the TV off. :)

However that isn't going to stop somebody on the left using my preferences to demonize me in order to win elections.

I don't care one way or another if somebody wants to hammer someone from behind. It doesn't effect me. But when a straight couple comes under attack for being straight it's time to change the attitude on the left, not the right. These days being for......I don't even know the PC label is for one man, one woman, is,.......you are assumed to be a homophobe.

These days, if you disagree with someone who happens to be of a different race, you are a racist.

Those who agreed with Connie Rice as SOS but disagree with Susuan Rice as SOS have been labeled as racists by a group of our elected leaders.

Where is the logic in that?

These days, if you disagree with someone who happens to be of a different race, you are a racist.

Those who agreed with Connie Rice as SOS but disagree with Susuan Rice as SOS have been labeled as racists by a group of our elected leaders.

When did logic become a consideration?

These days logic has been replaced with a warm fuzzy feeling for someone who is pulling the wool over your eyes.

Politics is nothing but populist nonsense that on the surface makes sense but falls apart under closer scrutiny.

Last edited:

And if you are a strong women you are sometimes called a bitch. There will always be name calling losers who need to buy a clue. I refuse to keep explaining to idiots and race card baiters that black people can piss me off as much as white people and me calling them on their shit it is not racist.

Obama is a terrible President in my opinion. That is based on his job performance. Simple concept for everyone but those who can't rise above partisan BS and baiting.

And if you are a strong women you are sometimes called a bitch. There will always be name calling losers who need to buy a clue. I refuse to keep explaining to idiots and race card baiters that black people can piss me off as much as white people and me calling them on their shit it is not racist.

Obama is a terrible President in my opinion. That is based on his job performance. Simple concept for everyone but those who can't rise above partisan BS and baiting.

lol...I have been open about my conservative sentiments to my family for the better part of the last 30 years. They are well aware of my ideology...well aware of my insistence onm personla responsibility...well aware that I turned down their handouts when I was down on my luck...

They are very liberal.

However....when my uber liberal sister asked me who I voted for last month...she said only a racist would have reason not to vote for another 4 years of Obama.
Go figure.

The reason they do it is because it works.

Susan Rice screwed up. Her defenders started screaming racism. If enough people believe that then she's off the hook. Nevermind that she's gonna be in charge of the state department. What are they going to do when some other country accuses her of undermining them or spying? Are they gonna scream racism? Can't she stand on her own two feet without Obama or some race-baiter coming to her defense?

lol...I have been open about my conservative sentiments to my family for the better part of the last 30 years. They are well aware of my ideology...well aware of my insistence onm personla responsibility...well aware that I turned down their handouts when I was down on my luck...

They are very liberal.

However....when my uber liberal sister asked me who I voted for last month...she said only a racist would have reason not to vote for another 4 years of Obama.
Go figure.

There will always be people who think that politically simplistically. Often times because of the impact media has in their lives. I have a mixed political group(family, friends and co-workers) in my life and those liberals that I spend time with better come at me with more than "you're a racist" to get my attention because otherwise they know I will just laugh at them.

Last edited:

They are very liberal.

Go figure.

There will always be people who think that politically simplistically. Often times because of the impact media has in their live. I have a mixed political group(family, friends and co-workers) in my life and those liberals that I spend time with better come at me with more than "you're a racist" to get my attention because otherwise they know I will just laugh at them.

I just looked at her and said...

"it is not the color of his skin that bothers me. It is his smell and kinky hair"

I left her speechless.

The reason they do it is because it works.

Susan Rice screwed up. Her defenders started screaming racism. If enough people believe that then she's off the hook. Nevermind that she's gonna be in charge of the state department. What are they going to do when some other country accuses her of undermining them or spying? Are they gonna scream racism? Can't she stand on her own two feet without Obama or some race-baiter coming to her defense?

It speaks volumes about their mindset and simple minds or should I say blinders in place types.

Bottom line is until we see a true opposition who can lay these lightweights out flat on their disingenuous calls they will be able to call up down and down up. The media imo is our biggest obstacle even with alternative media. Look at how much bile the loons get over FoxNews daring to have a place at the media table.

Yup.

The time of getting out of high school and having a good paying job that you work until you die, is over.

The only way you might be able to pull something like that off is if you join the Military, thats about it though.

I disagree. Once, I bvelieved I waS too small a fish in the sea and my failures was a result of those above me naking it impossible for me to get ahead. I found I was wrong and acheived great success once I realized it.

My son graduated college several years agoand got a job...he carried the attitude I used to have. I sat him down and asked hiim to try "my approach"...the one I used later in life. Within 6 months he realized that his "failures" was a result of his "attitude" in the workplace for once he tried my approach, within 6 months he received a raise and a promotion.

You see...today, people are starting to feel "they deserve"...and whereas even if they do "deserve", they sure as hell aint gonna get what they "deserve" by carrying the attitude that "they deserve."

Attitude in the workplace can create stability in the workplace...and success in the workplace.......but the wrong attitude can create a life of job hopping.

Bear in mind......someone is going to get a promotion....who should it be...the one who has an attitude that they deserve it...or the one who has the attitude of appreciation for being considered for it?

Ah, yes.....the ass-kisser!!!!

Who needs self-respect, when there are so many asses to kiss??!!!!

The only way you might be able to pull something like that off is if you join the Military, thats about it though.

I disagree. Once, I bvelieved I waS too small a fish in the sea and my failures was a result of those above me naking it impossible for me to get ahead. I found I was wrong and acheived great success once I realized it.

My son graduated college several years agoand got a job...he carried the attitude I used to have. I sat him down and asked hiim to try "my approach"...the one I used later in life. Within 6 months he realized that his "failures" was a result of his "attitude" in the workplace for once he tried my approach, within 6 months he received a raise and a promotion.

You see...today, people are starting to feel "they deserve"...and whereas even if they do "deserve", they sure as hell aint gonna get what they "deserve" by carrying the attitude that "they deserve."

Attitude in the workplace can create stability in the workplace...and success in the workplace.......but the wrong attitude can create a life of job hopping.

Bear in mind......someone is going to get a promotion....who should it be...the one who has an attitude that they deserve it...or the one who has the attitude of appreciation for being considered for it?

Ah, yes.....the ass-kisser!!!!

Who needs self-respect, when there are so many asses to kiss??!!!!

What??????

Shaman.....this is the wrong forum.

At least your post looks that way.

The talkSpongebob _Squarepants.com forum is the other one.

This is the forum for adults and kids with brains greater than a kickstand.

funny-animal-computer.jpg

Last edited:
I posted the song that I was working on all day today, in the flame zone, which might explain why I had a hostile attitude today. I had to really get the fuck into character. *smooches*

Apologies if I've offended anyone with prissy posting, today.

I posted the song that I was working on all day today, in the flame zone, which might explain why I had a hostile attitude today. I had to really get the fuck into character. *smooches*

to be honest...this is likely the prissiest post you have posted....ever.

Duh, I'm not out of character yet.

Duh, I'm not out of character yet.

ahhhh......

I somehow doubt you can point to a single time you have seen somebody come under attack for being straight. Acceptance of gay couples doesn't equate to hatred for straight couples. What has somebody said to you that you consider an attack for being straight?

"Hey, hetero. Where is your wife, hetero? Bet you don't even like taking it in the ass, hetero. Why are you always acting like such a hetero?" :lol:

They are very liberal.

Go figure.

There will always be people who think that politically simplistically. Often times because of the impact media has in their live. I have a mixed political group(family, friends and co-workers) in my life and those liberals that I spend time with better come at me with more than "you're a racist" to get my attention because otherwise they know I will just laugh at them.

"it is not the color of his skin that bothers me. It is his smell and kinky hair"

I left her speechless.

So she accused you of being a racist, and you defended yourself with a racist joke? Cool story, bro. :eusa_eh:

I left her speechless.

So she accused you of being a racist, and you defended yourself with a racist joke? Cool story, bro. :eusa_eh:

perhaps the irony went over your head.

If, having known me all of her life...and having known me to have frineds AND girlfriends of all races.....and having known my conservative values for the last 30 years...and having known my political leanings for the last 30 years....she can still call me a racist for not voting for Obama.....then I will please her and act as a racist.

Yeah...it was a cool story.....bro.

Forum List

Back