The War On Marriage

If I do get married again it will be with a mail order bride from China, they listen to their men.

Why the fuck would you want to get married again?

All you have to do is find a woman that you hate and buy her a house.

LOL, thats the American marriage, when you marry a woman from China it won't be like that, besides I'm not gonna do this for like 30 more years lol.

Yes,the one thing that ex wives all have in common.
When they left they backed up a tractor trailer.

If I do get married again it will be with a mail order bride from China, they listen to their men.

Thai or Phillipino.
Buddy of mine, retired law enforcement country boy, moved to Negril 15 years ago and married a Jamaican woman. She is beautiful woman in every way. Love Jamaican people.

I don't know about Thai women but I heard the Phillipinas are very promiscous, a friend of mine married a Filipina and brought her over and in a few months she was sucking the Black guys cock next door.

Size matters to some red neck girls too now.
Better to have a schlong than a schlort.

Recent pic of Unkotare

luca-brasi2.gif

LOL, I know, I was kidding.

The thing is, Chinese ladies are about as far from that notion as you can get. Chinese gals are tough.

Thats what I hear, and the whole dating/marriage game is changing in China, its not like it used to be where the women were just barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

Yeah, I don't think the whole 'submissive' thing has ever really been true of any women anywhere. We just like the idea.

The thing is, Chinese ladies are about as far from that notion as you can get. Chinese gals are tough.

Thats what I hear, and the whole dating/marriage game is changing in China, its not like it used to be where the women were just barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

Yeah, I don't think the whole 'submissive' thing has ever really been true of any women anywhere. We just like the idea.

lol yeah.

New Topics

Forum List

Back