The War on Kwanzaa

About 15 years ago, I had a secretary that celebrated Kwaanza. She was so excited one year because she met a man from Africa and invited him to celebrate Kwaanza with her and her family. She asked him how Kwaanza was celebrated in Africa, it's birthplace. To her chagrin, her guest told her that Kwaanza was an American holiday not widely known in or celebrated in Africa. And here she throught it came from the motherland.

Well from my experience alot of the things Black Americans think about Africa is way off the mark.

WI Lawmaker Says Kwanzaa Is A Fake Holiday For People Who Hate America: Chicagoist

Grothman (R-West Bend) put out a press release titled, "Why Must We Still Hear About Kwanzaa?" late last week in which he said public school districts that teach students about Kwanzaa are "irresponsible."

Waring Fincke, left-wing West Bend lawyer and vice chair of the Washington County Democratic Party, encouraged people to learn more about Kwanzaa in a column in July. Fortunately, almost all black people ignore Waring Fincke and his ilk and their efforts to divide Americans.
But why do they do it? They don't like America and seek to destroy it by pretending that its values as expressed in the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution, don't apply to everyone. Mainstream Americans must be more outspoken on this issue. It's time it's slapped down once and for all.

Grothman finishes by saying, "Be on the lookout if a K-12 or college teacher tries to tell your children or grandchildren it's a real holiday

"Kwanzaa" is no more stupid than "Christmas." I mean, virgin birth and magic stars--come on, let's get real. That didn't actually happen, and there is absolutely no evidence that supports the idea of Christmas other than retail promotion.

So, YEAH, Kwanzaa is stupid. So is Christmas, so ya'll are in the same boat if you ask me.

You sir are no Freemason.

You give Masons a bad name. FWIW stay anonymous.

WI Lawmaker Says Kwanzaa Is A Fake Holiday For People Who Hate America: Chicagoist

Grothman (R-West Bend) put out a press release titled, "Why Must We Still Hear About Kwanzaa?" late last week in which he said public school districts that teach students about Kwanzaa are "irresponsible."

Waring Fincke, left-wing West Bend lawyer and vice chair of the Washington County Democratic Party, encouraged people to learn more about Kwanzaa in a column in July. Fortunately, almost all black people ignore Waring Fincke and his ilk and their efforts to divide Americans.
But why do they do it? They don't like America and seek to destroy it by pretending that its values as expressed in the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution, don't apply to everyone. Mainstream Americans must be more outspoken on this issue. It's time it's slapped down once and for all.

Grothman finishes by saying, "Be on the lookout if a K-12 or college teacher tries to tell your children or grandchildren it's a real holiday

"Kwanzaa" is no more stupid than "Christmas." I mean, virgin birth and magic stars--come on, let's get real. That didn't actually happen, and there is absolutely no evidence that supports the idea of Christmas other than retail promotion.

So, YEAH, Kwanzaa is stupid. So is Christmas, so ya'll are in the same boat if you ask me.

You sir are no Freemason.

You give Masons a bad name. FWIW stay anonymous.

Nobody cares abou Kwanzza............most say its a makey-uppey holiday!! People on the left are dying to say the same but then they know they'd have to throw themselves off a cliff somewhere.

Last edited:
I don't think this holiday is for white people.
I don't think the blue eyed devil is allowed near it.
We are not worthy...

Kwaanza is a manufactured celebration with no connection to history or tradition. It owes its existence to a man who wanted something to do while he was in prison. This is what he came up with. As stated by the creator of Kwaanza it was created to give blacks an alternative to Christmas which is deemed too white for black nationalists to celebrate. There is just no particular tradition along with Kwaanza.

We make up holidays all the time. Martin Luther King holiday is recent and made up. There isn't anything wrong with Kwaanza. If some people want to celebrate it, good for them. It just needs to be in its proper perspective, which is it occupies the exact same place as Agelong which is the observance of the legendary battle between Corellon Larethian and Gruumsh One-Eye according to the Elven calendar.

WTF gives rw's racist pigs the right to judge other people's holidays?

Leave other people alone. They're not hurting you. I think the hypocrisy of the so-called christians shopping at walmart so they can celebrate the "meaning of the season" is just beyond merely stupid.

BUT, as long as they don't me, I don't really care what they're crazy little rites and idols are.

Why do "christians" think they have the right to dictate every single aspect of the lives of other people?

Your constant hate is just sad and pathetic. Mind your own business.

Kwanza is as phoney as the criminal jerk who foisted it off on politicians in a "feed good" effort.

It should be abolished in all schools.

perhaps white americans need to invent another holiday in december just for them. maybe an ex felon with a vivid imagination can conjure one up. public schools can even validate it !!!

Who the heck cares about Kwanzaa?! if people want to celebrate it, fine by me. It doesnt pick my pocket or break my leg.

About 15 years ago, I had a secretary that celebrated Kwaanza. She was so excited one year because she met a man from Africa and invited him to celebrate Kwaanza with her and her family. She asked him how Kwaanza was celebrated in Africa, it's birthplace. To her chagrin, her guest told her that Kwaanza was an American holiday not widely known in or celebrated in Africa. And here she throught it came from the motherland.

Well from my experience alot of the things Black Americans think about Africa is way off the mark.

That's true of most people.

Most of us don't really know much about the country we came from.

Doesn't mean that either the old or the new is any more or less valid.

Live and let live and stop trying so hard to control everyone else.

Who am I or any of you to decide what holidays other people should or should not celebrate? If you don't care for the origins or symbolism of Kwanzaa then don't celebrate it. That doesn't mean other people can't. Who cares?

"Kwanzaa"? Is that old chestnut still around? I would say it's border line child abuse and genuine bigotry to purposely embarrass Black kids by teaching a made up racist substitute for Christmas in public school..

Forum List

Back