The War on Hawaii - Mooch-elle leaves Barry behind in DC

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
A real gamer, that Michelle. She snaps her fingers and takes her own plane, doubling the cost of the trip.

Obama's family leaves before him | POLITICO 44

Michelle Obama and Obama’s daughters, Sasha and Malia, will be leaving for Christmas break on Saturday, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters on Friday.

Meanwhile, Obama will wait around while Congress takes up measures on “don’t ask, don’t tell,” immigration and the START deal with Russia.

Gibbs guessed that Obama would join his family in Hawaii on Wednesday, but he didn’t sound too confident.

“That’s where I’d put my money right now," he said. "But then again, I also said we’d get health care in, like, August.” (Related: Candid shots of Obamas on family vacations)

A real gamer, that Michelle. She snaps her fingers and takes her own plane, doubling the cost of the trip.

Obama's family leaves before him | POLITICO 44

Michelle Obama and Obama’s daughters, Sasha and Malia, will be leaving for Christmas break on Saturday, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters on Friday.

Meanwhile, Obama will wait around while Congress takes up measures on “don’t ask, don’t tell,” immigration and the START deal with Russia.

Gibbs guessed that Obama would join his family in Hawaii on Wednesday, but he didn’t sound too confident.

“That’s where I’d put my money right now," he said. "But then again, I also said we’d get health care in, like, August.” (Related: Candid shots of Obamas on family vacations)

OMG, something like THIS has NEVER happened before!! Hold the friggen presses!

I wonder how much the two separate teams of Secret Service agents costs us? Not to mention the planes they fly on?

Must be Christmas

Time for the annual "War on Christmas" and "Obama went to Hawaii" threads

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I love it. Billions of dollars evaporate into the military-industrial complex and an unsustainable entitlement structure... and then there's this petty shit. It's not about the money or resources being used; it's just whining about anything Obama.

Poor widdle Revere the Trollolol.

Obama has had a hectic last few weeks..

Hope he enjoys some well deserved time off with his family

Forum List

Back