The War On Drugs Is Up In Smoke

All you have to do to see the effects of marijuana is listen to some dopers talk for a while. I think all possession of marijuana should be a felony, and it doesn't even need any penalty associated with it for less than a pound of it, if it's a felony then we could stop at least half the Democrats from voting.

I love it when the dopers call into Michael Medved and argue about how great marijuana is and why it should be legal. Hilarious!

Hey--I am a conservative. I know doctor's--lawyers & many friends that have smoked marijuana for decades. All of them law-abiding--hard working--tax paying citizens. Not a bum in the bunch. They smoke marijuana because it relaxes them. It's absolutely harmless. It's completely organic in nature. It's not derived & compounded with other chemicals in some chemists bottle & then turned into something that can actually do harm to the individual.

Guess who the biggest lobbyist's are in Washington D.C that are AGAINST the legalization of marijuana?
Answer: Pharmacutical companies They know you can grow it out in your back yard-& they wouldn't make a penny off of it.--LOL.

There are many indications that it does have medical benefit to those that suffer from chronic pain & many other medical problems. Doctors are prescribing medical marijuana to individuals with certain condiditons, because many doctors are starting to realise the benefit of giving a patient a marijuana card versus prescription pain pills--that over long term use destroys hearts & kidneys.

The feds. need to back off of marijuana. Right now it is still classified as a schedule 1 drug right up there with cocaine--meth--& heroin. That's ridiculous.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that Mexican cartel money somehow has made its way to Washington in the form of anti-marijuana lobbying...

You REALLY believe the DEA is interested in ANYTHING besides job-security???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1A2J6Z4C0]LEAP Rep and Mother, Diane Goldstein, Believes Marijuana Prohibition is Wrong - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr6cd44i_xI]Joe Rogan on Marijuana legalization - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back