The War In Iraq is a business decision. Not political

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
at all.

The refusal of Tom Delay to run for re-election is also a business decision. Not political at all.

The WAR IN IRAQ continues the business of WAR. The WAR ON CRIME just caught the very worst of societal criminals, a political criminal, and sets it's sights on more of them. GOD bless the prosecutors of that WAR.

Psychoblues

Without question, you have no opinion or explanation for the subject at hand. I'm dumb. You're dumber.

Psychoblues

insein said:
Look he stumbled in showing his usual drunken stupor.

Perhaps you want to FINISH a conversation before starting anymore or is that too much to handle for an intellectual light weight such as yourself?

Lets start with one of these.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30264

Psychoblues said:
Without question, you have no opinion or explanation for the subject at hand. I'm dumb. You're dumber.

Psychoblues

Sorry, the bolded pertains to yourself, that was what Insein was saying. You are getting boring and tedious, Psycho. Finish up, don't run away for days, then start a new thread.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Very well. I accept your defeat. Your posts no longer have any merit to myself (not that they did before but you could at least defend the BS you spew). You are and will forever be a troll.

Psychoblues said:
at all.

The refusal of Tom Delay to run for re-election is also a business decision. Not political at all.

The WAR IN IRAQ continues the business of WAR. The WAR ON CRIME just caught the very worst of societal criminals, a political criminal, and sets it's sights on more of them. GOD bless the prosecutors of that WAR.

Psychoblues

I hope we make another business decision to invade Iran. We could really use that oil.

Psychoblues said:
at all.

Psychoblues

Let's play psychobabble's little game .....

Please post FACTUAL EVIDENCE to support your statements.

IMO, your war on intelligence people is a dismal failure, but oddly enough .... you aren't smart enough to figure it out. :alco:

You really suck, gunnyl. How, in your opinion have I ever proposed a WAR ON INTELLIGENCE PEOPLE?

Even FOX NEWS reiterates that Tom Delay is a liability for the planned Republican domination of thee American political equation.

Christians increasingly reject WAR as a solution to political or economic differences. The deaths and mutilations of their kin and friends only serve to intensify that very negative view of present day American nation building.

You got guts and no intelligence. Thank you for your service.

Psychoblues

GunnyL said:
Let's play psychobabble's little game .....

Please post FACTUAL EVIDENCE to support your statements.

IMO, your war on intelligence people is a dismal failure, but oddly enough .... you aren't smart enough to figure it out. :alco:

Psychoblues said:
You really suck, gunnyl. How, in your opinion have I ever proposed a WAR ON INTELLIGENCE PEOPLE?

Even FOX NEWS reiterates that Tom Delay is a liability for the planned Republican domination of thee American political equation.

Christians increasingly reject WAR as a solution to political or economic differences. The deaths and mutilations of their kin and friends only serve to intensify that very negative view of present day American nation building.

You got guts and no intelligence. Thank you for your service.

Psychoblues

If you weren't so sorry, you would almost be funny.

Psychoblues said:
You really suck

I see you did well in Debate Class. Or were you absent that day?

Psychoblues said:
Christians increasingly reject WAR as a solution to political or economic differences.

The only way you can claim this is if you are a Christian and you are using your opinions to, once again, proclaim your thoughts alone as truth. Of course, anyone who disagrees is just misinformed and not a good Christian or American.

Psychoblues said:
You got guts and no intelligence.

Obviously missed English class also.

And you telling someone they have no intelligence is pretty hysterical.

Um...psycho.....two words: Kettle, black.

USMCDevilDog said:
Wait? Weren't we just debating something with Phsyco on another post like 10 minutes ago??? Can we stick to one damn thread?!

That is his M.O.

Start a thread ... run away.

Post something to a thread ... run away.

Psycho is a putz.

Forum List

Back