The War, Anti-Americanism & the Media

you claim to be a former Naval Officer, With your intel level you might be able to command a boat in your bathtub but that is about it

just stop with the insults... I am smarter than you are. We both know that. I am older and more experienced than you are and we both know that as well. YOu need to lose the chip on your shoulder and open your mind to other ways of thinking....it was this blind loyalty to a bad policy that got us into this mess in the first place.

just stop with the insults... I am smarter than you are. We both know that. I am older and more experienced than you are and we both know that as well. YOu need to lose the chip on your shoulder and open your mind to other ways of thinking....it was this blind loyalty to a bad policy that got us into this mess in the first place.

Libs suffer from a superiority complex and love to brag how much smarter they are.

Trouble is, they are full of it and are driven by their arrogrance

Arrogrance is what make a liberal

I am sorry if you think that I am arrogant....

it really isn't arrogance if you can back it up, however.

I write all my own stuff.... don't you wish you were smart enough to do the same?

I am sorry if you think that I am arrogant....

it really isn't arrogance if you can back it up, however.

I write all my own stuff.... don't you wish you were smart enough to do the same?

When do you plan to back it up?

Holding your brilliance in reserve or have you redeployed it?

when you start writing any more than one liners, the evidence will become pretty clear to any casual observer.

I have, and all it does is drive you nuts

which is a very short drive

Keep defending the Kerry's, Kennedy's, Durbin's, and the rest of the military smearers

In the meantime, the terrorists thank you for your continued and loyal support

Forum List

Back