The War, Anti-Americanism & the Media

all those words...all that cutting and pasting... all that evading...

just four simple questions for you, rd stats rul.... why do you keep avoiding them?

It is like you are afraid of something. :eusa_think:

all those words...all that cutting and pasting... all that evading...

just four simple questions for you, rd stats rul.... why do you keep avoiding them?

It is like you are afraid of something. :eusa_think:

Still ducking, dodging, and hiding from the liberal media slanting the news and undermining the war

you are a loyal dem

why can't you stand by your own words? why can't you just answer those four simple questions? why are you acting like such a yellow coward?

here...in case you forgot:

1. Do you still hold to your earlier statement that Clinton did not try to take out Osama while he was in Afghanistan? yes or no
2. Do you know of any evidence that America was aware of in May of 1996 concerning Osama bin Laden that would have justified us taking custody of a foreign national on foreign soil and incarcerate him? yes or no
3. Can you explain the moral difference between America giving weapons to radical extremist sunni muslims in Afghanistan for their fight against the soviets and Iran giving weapons to radical Iraqi shi'ite muslims in their fight against the United States? yes or no...and if yes, please provide said explanation.
4. Can you show me any quote of MINE where I slimed America or our military? yes or no..and if yes, please produce said quote(s)

really simple.... just four answers.... either yes or no.... not too tough

here...in case you forgot:

1. Do you still hold to your earlier statement that Clinton did not try to take out Osama while he was in Afghanistan? yes or no
2. Do you know of any evidence that America was aware of in May of 1996 concerning Osama bin Laden that would have justified us taking custody of a foreign national on foreign soil and incarcerate him? yes or no
3. Can you explain the moral difference between America giving weapons to radical extremist sunni muslims in Afghanistan for their fight against the soviets and Iran giving weapons to radical Iraqi shi'ite muslims in their fight against the United States? yes or no...and if yes, please provide said explanation.
4. Can you show me any quote of MINE where I slimed America or our military? yes or no..and if yes, please produce said quote(s)

really simple.... just four answers.... either yes or no.... not too tough

I have answered them many times

by defending your buds who have slimed the troops you are as well

In WWII we sided with Stalin against Hitler so we sdied with Iraq over Iran. Try living in thje real world and not Looney Liberville

I have answered them many times

by defending your buds who have slimed the troops you are as well

In WWII we sided with Stalin against Hitler so we sdied with Iraq over Iran. Try living in thje real world and not Looney Liberville

you are a liar. you have never answered them once....

go ahead and do it now.... answer all four with simple yes or no answers.

go ahead.... don't be afraid

you are a liar. you have never answered them once....

go ahead and do it now.... answer all four with simple yes or no answers.

go ahead.... don't be afraid

liberal debate tactic # 5. When you're losing, and you usually will be, abruptly change the subject. Again the object of this is to distract and deflect attention from your opponent's argument.

liberal debate tactic # 5. When you're losing, and you usually will be, abruptly change the subject. Again the object of this is to distract and deflect attention from your opponent's argument.

I have been asking you to answer those same questions for days...it is YOU who keeps ducking and dodging and weaving and cutting and pasting and hiding.

what ARE you so damned afraid of?

I have been asking you to answer those same questions for days...it is YOU who keeps ducking and dodging and weaving and cutting and pasting and hiding.

what ARE you so damned afraid of?

Ok MM you win the debate. Here is your prize.........

just give me four answers and I'll leave you alone.

why do you insist on being such a coward about this? this discussion would have been over days ago and you could have been cutting and pasting all those cute fictional works and funny thumbnail images for the enjoyment of people who actually gave a shit about silly stuff like that.

Just four answers and we can go our separate ways.

be a man.

just give me four answers and I'll leave you alone.

why do you insist on being such a coward about this? this discussion would have been over days ago and you could have been cutting and pasting all those cute fictional works and funny thumbnail images for the enjoyment of people who actually gave a shit about silly stuff like that.

Just four answers and we can go our separate ways.

be a man.

liberal debate tactic 14. You’re an arrogant Liberal; demonstrate your obvious intellectual superiority by acting in a condescending manner.

I am not condescending at all. Think for yourself. answer four questions and then I won't ever respond to another one of your posts ever again. really. don't be afraid.

and for crissakes, learn how to express your own thoughts in your own words and quit relying on the words of others all the time.

I am not condescending at all. Think for yourself. answer four questions and then I won't ever respond to another one of your posts ever again. really. don't be afraid.

and for crissakes, learn how to express your own thoughts in your own words and quit relying on the words of others all the time.

I have but you are stuck on stupid

I cannot keep up with all the memebrs of the liberal media. If libs would let the oil companies do their job (find, drill, and refine oil) we could tell the Saudies to sit on their oil rigs and rotate

You got that right! Great wisdom and insight. I wish more people really understood the circumstances and obstacles of America resources and energy.:clap2:

Forum List

Back