The War against Women

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Woman 'scorched by exploding vibrator' is put off sex toys for life

A woman claims she has been put her off sex toys for life after she was burned by an exploding vibrator.

Cassie Esplin, 25, was just about to use her Buzz Tongue Finger Vibrator when she claims the battery pack flew out with such force it hit the bedroom ceiling.

She claims the battery - which appears to have corroded - then landed on her top, scorching her jumper and leaving a mark on her chest.

Cassie said she felt like she had been punched and the metal missile left a black mark on her bedroom ceiling.

Pon my soul I learn more about the modern world every day. Should we set up a fund for this poor girl ?

0_SWNS_EXPLODING_VIBRATOR_09.jpg

Woman 'scorched by exploding vibrator' is put off sex toys for life

A woman claims she has been put her off sex toys for life after she was burned by an exploding vibrator.

Cassie Esplin, 25, was just about to use her Buzz Tongue Finger Vibrator when she claims the battery pack flew out with such force it hit the bedroom ceiling.

She claims the battery - which appears to have corroded - then landed on her top, scorching her jumper and leaving a mark on her chest.

Cassie said she felt like she had been punched and the metal missile left a black mark on her bedroom ceiling.

Pon my soul I learn more about the modern world every day. Should we set up a fund for this poor girl ?

0_SWNS_EXPLODING_VIBRATOR_09.jpg
Lesson 1: Check battery before using battery operated device, especially if it’s inserted into or near a sensitive spot!

New Topics

Forum List

Back