The "War" against Christmas

Do you think Jesus got less gifts because his birthday happened to fall on Christmas? That sucks for him. I mean, you have to figure people just gave him one gift and not two. He must have had a miserable childhood.

I feel bad for people like Jesus. My birthday is at the end of June. I get presents every six months.

It's a Wonderful Life.

If you think his Christmas was bad, you should have seen his Easter

Do you think Jesus got less gifts because his birthday happened to fall on Christmas? That sucks for him. I mean, you have to figure people just gave him one gift and not two. He must have had a miserable childhood.

I feel bad for people like Jesus. My birthday is at the end of June. I get presents every six months.

It's a Wonderful Life.

If you think his Christmas was bad, you should have seen his Easter

I am grateful I was neither eating nor drinking at the time I read this.

TRUMP Just Made HUGE Announcement About His Plans for the Word “Christmas” – SHOCK!

1christmas.jpg

The weather doesn’t feel like Christmas, but December will be here before you know it. Once again President Obama and the secular liberals will be out enforcing the rules about political correctness. They will say “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas” while the ACLU ensures your children can not sing Christmas songs in school.

rr

ri

All of this would change if there was a President Donald Trump! He is a bold Christian conservative who recently announced his favorite book is The Bible. Now, he just announced on a local radio show his plans to win the War on Christmas. This is incredible!

Read more: TRUMP Just Made HUGE Announcement About His Plans for the Word "Christmas" - SHOCK! - The Political Insider

Elementary School Cancels ‘A Christmas Carol’ Because Tiny Tim Mentions God
It was a tradition for more than 40 years.
News
Trey Sanchez
screen_shot_2016-12-19_at_8.31.57_pm.jpg

Hempfield School District officials bucked a 40-year tradition at Centerville Elementary School in Pennsylvania and canceled its production of the Charles Dickens classic A Christmas Carol because two parents reportedly complained about Tiny Tim’s memorable line, “God bless us, everyone.”

However, Kramer admitted that the religious blessing was at least partially responsible for the sudden reluctance:

One local, Jane Burkhart, said, “I was surprised because it’s been going on for decades and it’s a tradition at the school that everybody looks forward to. The kids are very proud of themselves for what they do and put that on, and it’s just very sad that it’s not going to just because of one little line. Charles Dickens is a classic author, not a religious figure and I just think one little line shouldn’t ruin it for every kid in fifth grade, and to come.”

A local attorney at the Independence Law Center, Randy Wenber, said he is concerned that too many traditions are being taken away and citizens “need to do something to push back:”

“As a constitutional attorney, I hate to see traditions taken away in my own community. What does this communicate to our kids? It says that anything religious is really not appropriate in public life. It’s something you’re supposed to keep to yourself.”

Elementary School Cancels ‘A Christmas Carol’ Because Tiny Tim Mentions God

Forum List

Back