The want is strong in this one.

Seriously...video games are like heroin to me.

I am a recovered video game addict...but sometimes I get the shakes when I think about starting it up again.

I don't play games much, But enjoy some of the older ones now and then. Of course mostly military in nature....No clue as to why........:eusa_whistle:

It has a bit of a learning curve, but you would become obsessed with Hearts of Iron II in that case. :lol:

I don't play games much, But enjoy some of the older ones now and then. Of course mostly military in nature....No clue as to why........:eusa_whistle:

It has a bit of a learning curve, but you would become obsessed with Hearts of Iron II in that case. :lol:

I had hearts of Iron long ago, played the part of Germany and took over the USA. Never could beat Russia though.

Cool stuff. I had no idea that game was still around.

Monster GPA killer for me back in the early 90's. :lol: (version uno) :tongue:

I remember back during the days of Myst when I would play it for hours and hours at a time for weeks in a row.

Then, when I was out in the real world, I would have a hard time not touching, poking, or twisting things to see if they would do anything.

Or the days when I was really into Hitman 2...it would be difficult to control my urges and not quietly sneek up behind someone, wrap a wire around their neck, drag them into a closet, and change into their clothes.

I was able to meet and work with the guy who wrote the original Adventure program. Anyone remember that one? No video or pictures.

" You are in a cavern, you see a bird cage."

As far as more modern computer games go, I started by playing the original Diablo, then Ultima Online then Dark Age of Camelot. I still have my UO account but do not play. I called off work a few times over gaming :( :cuckoo:

This Civilization game looks interesting.

Forum List

Back