The Wannabe President For Life Begins His Next Campaign

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
If you think Obama's first panderpalooza in order to gain his 2012 re election was breath taking and nation bankrupting, wait till you see the next one. He's going to have to trash the Constitution to be re elected again. But that shouldn't be too much of a problem for this is the Government from Chicago, the government of Al Capone, Johhny Torio, and Bugs Moran where policy is made or influenced by judicious use of the Chicago Typewriter.
There are other words this gangster commander in chief cannot and will not say besides "Muslim Terrorist Attack" and that is "Stop the spending" Whats gonna happen when all his voters are denied their "Obamabucks"? Michael ramirez comments:

Off the Cliff | Power Line

Don't get your panties all up in a bunch, kid.

Ain't gonna happen.

Neither the rightests (like you, I suppose) nor the leftists (like me for example) would put up with it.

Last edited:
OP,

You seem to get your political inspiration from the day room in your local mental hospital. Nice find... altho I'm sure there are more entertaining theories floating around among the patients.

:lol:

If you think Obama's first panderpalooza in order to gain his 2012 re election was breath taking and nation bankrupting, wait till you see the next one. He's going to have to trash the Constitution to be re elected again. But that shouldn't be too much of a problem for this is the Government from Chicago, the government of Al Capone, Johhny Torio, and Bugs Moran where policy is made or influenced by judicious use of the Chicago Typewriter.
There are other words this gangster commander in chief cannot and will not say besides "Muslim Terrorist Attack" and that is "Stop the spending" Whats gonna happen when all his voters are denied their "Obamabucks"? Michael ramirez comments:

Off the Cliff | Power Line

There is no reason why the same methods employed to give obama a second term can't be used to repeal the 22nd Amendment.

Forum List

Back