The Wall

Because of Trump the US is the most infected country on Earth & infected many more countries!!!
FALSE! There is no accurate way of knowing what is the "most infected country on Earth" simply because in order to know this, there would have to be equal numbers of testing done, among all the countries. There currently is not equal numbers of testing among ANY countries, so claims of the US being the most infected, are ridiculous and rather obviously, nothing more than a partisan, political laughingstock.

Looking at the numbers, the US has tested 14 MILLION people. No other country even comes close to this number. So the US case #s are merely a number that is RELATIVE to the high number tested.

The only way we could make a value judgement regarding "most infected" would be to do it proportionately. When that happens, the US comes out as being rather low infected, with only 14% of people infected, among those having been tested. In contrast, quite a few other countries have worse records of infection than the US. Iran is at 17%. Mexico at 30%, and Brazil is at a whopping 47%.

Nothing can be less reliable than the words of an anti-Trump Trump basher, in the coronavirus discussion, and most other subjects.

Trump is a Cry Baby who failed to stop US infection. China, Mexico & many other countries blocked travelers from infected USA from traveling to their countries.

U.S. accuses China of blocking American flights and demands action

The Trump administration late on Friday accused the Chinese government of making it impossible for U.S. airlines to resume service to China and ordered four Chinese air carriers to file flight schedules with the U.S. government.

The Trump administration stopped short of imposing restrictions on Chinese air carriers but said talks with China had failed to produce an agreement.

The infection came from China, so they are the cause of the spread of the virus around the world...

So as you proudly proclaim they ( China ) stopped the infection from spreading they are the main reason why the world was infected and not Trump...
China's XI stopped the spread in China!

Trump FAILED even though he had 3 months warning that China did not. Trump decided to allow crisis & not let a good crisis go to waste politically and banned travel from countries he campaigned against.

Because of Trump the US is the most infected country on Earth & infected many more countries!!!

Trump caused the most of the World to get infected according to your last comment to me?

Are you seriously going to sit there and attempt to lie?

Also China knew in early December that they had a serious issue with the spread of a virus and did everything to keep it silent from the rest of the World, so no China did not contain the virus but in fact allowed the World to get infected!

It was China duty to inform the WHO and the World about the possibility of a plague and do all they could to stop the spread and the Chinese Government did nothing until late January to attempt to control the spread and by then Countries like Iran and Italy were started to get hit hard and yet you blame Trump for China failure?

In the end had China done her job most of the World would have been spared and you are a damn liar to deny this!

Trump caused the most of the World to get infected according to your last comment to me?

Are you seriously going to sit there and attempt to lie?

Also China knew in early December that they had a serious issue with the spread of a virus and did everything to keep it silent from the rest of the World, so no China did not contain the virus but in fact allowed the World to get infected!

It was China duty to inform the WHO and the World about the possibility of a plague and do all they could to stop the spread and the Chinese Government did nothing until late January to attempt to control the spread and by then Countries like Iran and Italy were started to get hit hard and yet you blame Trump for China failure?

In the end had China done her job most of the World would have been spared and you are a damn liar to deny this!
Liberals live by the lie. It's what they do (eat, sleep, and lie)

I work at a restaurant in Boston I am a foreigner in my own city. It’s disgusting
Brother I'm living in Denver a thousand miles away from the border. Our illustrious DEMOCRATS give sanctuary to Mexicans without our permission or knowledge, for like the last forty years and act like they merit a boy scout badge. I've seen people loose their freeking jobs to wetbacks. But that is OK though.

The Problem: How long and where will "the wall" be built? No one, seems to know or care. The wall is a metaphor, a barrier to protect our border but in no way is the be all, end all to prevent illegal entry into the US.

The Bigger Problem: Trump's divisive rhetoric well before the election in November last, which continues even to today. He can't get out of his own way, and his advisers seem to be as inept in diplomacy as is he.

The Solution: Fire NIelsen; have the Army Corp of Engineers lay out the part of the border which needs a physical barrier, and in the blueprint, the areas which can effectively be guarded by boots on the ground with technology, drones and air power; as well as the cost to build and maintain.

Pelosi & Scuhmer need to understand Trump is a two-year old and lay out in a news conference how much of the wall is already in place, and knock off calling the Wall Immoral. Walk back that comment and explain what most American's believe, the separation of families by removing their children is unconscionable.

Right! trump is a two year old. He has been President two years! Schumer and Pelosi have been in Congress for decades and if they fucking knew how to get this shit done why haven’t they done it? Why do we have 20 million illegals in this country?

You should have voted for Hitlery.

I work at a restaurant in Boston I am a foreigner in my own city. It’s disgusting
Brother I'm living in Denver a thousand miles away from the border. Our illustrious DEMOCRATS give sanctuary to Mexicans without our permission or knowledge, for like the last forty years and act like they merit a boy scout badge. I've seen people loose their freeking jobs to wetbacks. But that is OK though.

Move to California where they have a sanctuary city and you will have a vote in the matter.

We wouldn't need a wall if we opened the border to bounty hunting. Treat the invaders as they deserve.

Terrible what has happened to Colorado. Trump needs to get the illegal invaders out of there (and everywhere in America), and get the state back on its feet. Operation Wetback 2 - I wanna see that.

We wouldn't need a wall if we opened the border to bounty hunting. Treat the invaders as they deserve.

How did your first ancestors come to this country?
There's a distinct difference between settling lands and border jumping.

You can play semantics all day long. What you cannot do is to subvert the Constitution of the United States and its original intent. Well, you can, but the real reason America is such a clusterphuck is that silly people on both sides of the political aisle try to play games to serve their own agenda, and they are totally oblivious to the legal principles they are dealing with.

You call people invaders, but Black's Law Dictionary says that an invasion is "An encroachment upon the rights of another; the incursion of an army for conquest or plunder. Webster. See ^Etna Ins. Co. v. Boon, 95 U. S. 129, 24 L. Ed. 395' If someone takes a job willingly offered, your Rights have not been encroached on. Employers own the jobs they create. The Right to own property is one of the hallmarks of our Republic. There are no armies trying to take anything from you. Americans willingly do business with foreigners. But, they're "illegal" you claim. BULLSHIT!

The Constitution of the United States gives Congress very limited jurisdiction over foreigners. I can fit it on one line of type. Allow me: "Congress shall have the power... To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization." That's it. All the laws you allude to are unconstitutional and one day will be ruled to be such (albeit for the wrong reasons.) The only reason we have the laws you harp on is due to the fact that the United States Supreme Court legislated from the bench (which is why this country is so screwed up) and granted "plenary powers" to Congress. If you can show me where our framers gave the United States Supreme Court the authority to bestow upon any other branch of government ANY powers, I will eat a copy of the Constitution and post it on YouTube. The bottom line, real, unadulterated reason the high Court gave Congress that power and that Congress passed the laws regarding immigration was to dilute the white vote and make whites a minority in the United States. Now, I'd like to copy and paste a reply I gave to someone on this board with regards to race:

Between whites not reproducing, homosexual relationships, and inter-racial unions, the white race is, most likely headed for extinction. OTOH, we will always have those social do gooders that tell us race is a social construct... until they want a job reserved for someone or they want reparations or things of that nature. Some people who concern themselves with the subject recognize 3 primary races and those who obsess over the issue say there are more than 30 races and subsets of races. But, no matter how we define it, we sense that there are inherent differences that go further than skin deep.

White people have abandoned the God of their fathers and the foundational principles upon which America was built. In America, we consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply and we are THE drug users capital of the world. We have more people in prison than any nation on the planet. And... no surprise.... the overwhelming majority are white. In my neighborhood, the average white male in his 20s or 30s has a drug habit, drinks, smokes, has tattoos, body piercings, wastes their lives on video games and social media. They generally have a couple of criminal convictions, many have a child (it takes 3 children minimum per couple to grow the numbers of the race) that they've abandoned and they live in mommy's house while they avoid child support and being a part of their child's life. What they don't have is a high school diploma, a good work ethic, any work skills, no interpersonal skills, and no driver's license. A friend and I were talking about recruiting people once again for people to become political activists and maybe even civilian militia. We had to ask each other who would join. Who gives a rip about the foundational principles upon which our Republic rests?

Honestly, I'm sick of white people moaning, groaning, crying and complaining... all of them suffering from some delusion that the private sector owes them a job and a lifestyle. They blame the blacks; they blame people they call "illegal aliens," and they blame billionaires, but they get offended when they are told they are the problem. On this board, their political board lobbyists sling skeet at me and accuse me of all kinds of things. But, if the whites are lacking and their resume is just a few weeks experience working at a minimum wage job followed up by a drug conviction and then blank spaces for long periods of time, why would I waste time with them? If they do not possess any particular skill, why does the private sector owe them a job? Between this selective pandemic and those to come, coupled with the white peoples own sorriness and self destructive lifestyles, I say they disappear from the face of the earth within the next quarter of a century unless they clean up their own culture. Since nobody really cares, this cannot be a serious or thoughtful topic.

FALSE! There is no accurate way of knowing what is the "most infected country on Earth" simply because in order to know this, there would have to be equal numbers of testing done, among all the countries. There currently is not equal numbers of testing among ANY countries, so claims of the US being the most infected, are ridiculous and rather obviously, nothing more than a partisan, political laughingstock.

Looking at the numbers, the US has tested 14 MILLION people. No other country even comes close to this number. So the US case #s are merely a number that is RELATIVE to the high number tested.

The only way we could make a value judgement regarding "most infected" would be to do it proportionately. When that happens, the US comes out as being rather low infected, with only 14% of people infected, among those having been tested. In contrast, quite a few other countries have worse records of infection than the US. Iran is at 17%. Mexico at 30%, and Brazil is at a whopping 47%.

Nothing can be less reliable than the words of an anti-Trump Trump basher, in the coronavirus discussion, and most other subjects.

You have a penchant for being consistently wrong. India is way the Hell ahead of the United States in testing for the Corona virus. That is why they have fewer deaths than we do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back