Trump The wall???

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
After aggressively and thoroughly promising that he would no longer fund the government without money for his wall, Trump overrode himself and signed another extension. Fox News chewed him out last Spring when he did that very thing. Guess he's got another butt kicking coming.

Just a big 'ol liar at heart.

trumps wand.jpg

After aggressively and thoroughly promising that he would no longer fund the government without money for his wall, Trump overrode himself and signed another extension. Fox News chewed him out last Spring when he did that very thing. Guess he's got another butt kicking coming.

Just a big 'ol liar at heart.

Congress are the ones who are lying, since they're the ones who didn't fund it. But with all the crackdowns on illegals, we may not even need one. There's also been a massive decrease in illegals applying for government subsistence programs. Whether they're afraid or just getting better jobs because of Trump's magnificent economy, could be debated.

Hey rubes...that wall is coming. I promise. Mexico is going to pay for it too.
Does Trump know how to convert pesos to dollars?
I'm positive Drumpf is familiar with money laundering so yes.

Actually, Trump's version of money laundering would be to convert pesos to rubles, and then convert the rubles to dollars.

Gotta keep Putin and his cronies happy, they gotta get their beaks wet too.

Actually, Trump's version of money laundering would be to convert pesos to rubles, and then convert the rubles to dollars.

Still pushing that "Russia" crap? I haven't heard anything out of ol' Mueller in awhile. Maybe someone should do a welfare check on him.

Still pushing that "Russia" crap? I haven't heard anything out of ol' Mueller in awhile. Maybe someone should do a welfare check on him.
Hes quietly destroying Drumpfs foundation. He is glad for the distraction. Watch for the right cross thats coming shortly.

Judge allows Dems' lawsuit against Trump over foreign payments to his businesses to proceed - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back