The wall

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xh4ouc8Lac&feature=related]YouTube - Nilin marking 20 years to the fall of the berlin wall by taking down the wall on their land[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6vt3evW3Wk&feature=related]YouTube - Palestiniens font tomber le mur de la Honte -[/ame]

Once, again, you are clueless.

The Israeli barrier, constructed during the al-Aqsa terrorist intifada that brought a deluge of Pallie suicide monkees into Israel, killing 1,000 Israelis and wounding 6,000 more (Including Arabs, Muslims and Christians), is comprised of chain-link fence, with the remaining approx. 5% composed of concrete slabs strategically positioned in vulnerable locations.

In fact, you are displaying one of those slabs, however, misleading as the barrier is comprised of chain link fence, for the most part.

In fact, the barrier is built on sovereign Israeli territory.

Last edited:

The Israeli barrier, constructed during the al-Aqsa terrorist intifada that brought a deluge of Pallie suicide monkees into Israel, killing 1,000 Israelis and wounding 6,000 more (Including Arabs, Muslims and Christians), is comprised of chain-link fence, with the remaining approx. 5% composed of concrete slabs strategically positioned in vulnerable locations.

In fact, you are displaying one of those slabs, however, misleading as the barrier is comprised of chain link fence, for the most part.

Stupid idea by stupid people.

What does up must come down.

You're stupid. You're The Forum Dunce.

The barrier has virtually eliminated Pallie suicide monkee bombings in Israel, saving the lives of Israeli Jews, Arabs, Muslims and Christians..

Far less messy than had Israel fire-bombed The West Bank.

You're stupid.

The barrier has virtually eliminated Pallie suicide monkee bombings in Israel.

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago but the liars are still using that excuse to dupe the stupid.

You're stupid.

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago but the liars are still using that excuse to dupe the stupid.

The Pallie suicide monkees stopped bombing Israel when the barrier was constructed.

I live in Israel much of the year. You have never left your parents' home, where you live.

The point is, your post suggesting the barrier is a wall, rather than a chain-link fence, is deceptive, characteristically so.

You're stupid.

The Pallie suicide monkees stopped bombing Israel when the barrier was constructed.

I live in Israel much of the year. You have never left your parents' home, where you live.

The point is, your post suggesting the barrier is a wall, rather than a chain-link fence, is deceptive, characteristically so.

Not. Most of the wall was built afterward and is still under construction.

Look at the videos again then tell me that is a chain link fence.
bethlehem_wisemen.jpg

You're viewing the wrong videos, kid. You're embarrassing yourself, again. Have some self-respect and go away.

Video accurately showing Israeli chain link fence...
Israel's Security Fence Video - YouTube on Trend Hunter

Produced by the state of Israel. They played a deck or two terrorist cards but made no mention of all their attacks against Palestinians.

Just another Israeli sales pitch.

You're viewing the wrong videos, kid. You're embarrassing yourself, again. Have some self-respect and go away.

Produced by the state of Israel. They played a deck or two terrorist cards but made no mention of all their attacks against Palestinians.

And, your bogus pics of the "wall" were produced by Palliewood.
Having seen the fence many times, the state of Israel is credible. Palliewood, not so much.

Don't try to dupe people. You look foolish, as usual.

And, your bogus pics of the "wall" were produced by Palliewood.
Having seen the fence many times, the state of Israel is credible. Palliewood, not so much.

Don't try to dupe people. You look foolish, as usual.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCi6PZmGcY]YouTube - A Palestinian Woman[/ame]

Before the fence, lots of attacks. After the fence, no attacks.

It is a bad idea made necessary by worse people. If it were not necessary, it wouldn't be there.

Given the troubles it causes, I am sure most Israelis would wish it gone too. But then the bad guys would come through again.

Life was better for everone before the pallies made it necessary. Consequences suck

A Palestinian woman? Looks like you're caught in another lie.

Arab commentator Azmi Bishara on the myth of the Palestinians...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ![/ame]
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. LOL

A Palestinian woman? Looks like you're caught in another lie.

Arab commentator Azmi Bishara on the myth of the Palestinians...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ![/ame]
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. LOL

Irrelevant.

a palestinian woman? Looks like you're caught in another lie.

Arab commentator azmi bishara on the myth of the palestinians...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3n5-yg-6du]youtube - professor azmi bishara: There is no "palestinian nation", never was ![/ame]
“well, i dont think there is a palestinian nation at all. I think there is an arab nation. I always thought so and i did not change my mind. I do not think there is a palestinian nation, i think its a colonialist invention - palestinian nation. When were there any palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an arab nation. I never turned to be a palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, palestine was the south of greater syria.

liar, liar, pants on fire. Lol

irrelevant.

pwned.

Forum List

Back