The Wall. Great Film!

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
So I just watched this movie on amazon prime. I had the lowest of expectations when, as the film started rolling, I saw that John Cena was in it. My worries were quickly put down much like Cenas character was almost instantly...
This movie is about a sniper, and his spotter who are sent to investigate an area where people havenā€™t reported back from. Cena goes down straight away. The rest of the film is about his spotter, being pinned down behind a wall, trying to get a lock on the enemy sniper, or get away.
Whoever this guy is that plays the spotter; heā€™s a great actor. And does a hell of a job. The tension never lets up through the whole film. A really great ā€œsniperā€ movie, focusing on a very different aspect than the usual sniper fare. Keep an eye out for this guy who played the spotter. I have a feeling youā€™ll be seeing a lot more of him...

So I just watched this movie on amazon prime. I had the lowest of expectations when, as the film started rolling, I saw that John Cena was in it. My worries were quickly put down much like Cenas character was almost instantly...
This movie is about a sniper, and his spotter who are sent to investigate an area where people havenā€™t reported back from. Cena goes down straight away. The rest of the film is about his spotter, being pinned down behind a wall, trying to get a lock on the enemy sniper, or get away.
Whoever this guy is that plays the spotter; heā€™s a great actor. And does a hell of a job. The tension never lets up through the whole film. A really great ā€œsniperā€ movie, focusing on a very different aspect than the usual sniper fare. Keep an eye out for this guy who played the spotter. I have a feeling youā€™ll be seeing a lot more of him...
And here I thought this MAY be about the Pink Floyd film...........

And here I thought this MAY be about the Pink Floyd film...........
Better...

Forum List

Back