The Walking Dead Season 6

In fact if it's not Rick, Daryl, michone, Glenn, or
Maggie, the writers are a bunch of pussies. That's not to say I wanna see any of them go, but at some point they need to show that they're capable of giving up someone big. There hasn't really been a big death since Maggie's sister I believe. It's been a little too long

Didn't read all the replies yet.

Who got whacked? If they stick to the comic, Glenn. If not, Eugene.

My 2 cents is that whoever got killed is a main character whose death will propel the story line and the characters forward. A minor character, like Eugene, simply will not do that. Even killing Abraham won't. Killing Rick, Carl, Daryl, Glenn or Maggie will. It isn't Rick. It isn't Maggie (word is what is wrong w/her will unfold next season. Zombie babby perhaps?). It isn't Carl because of what Negan said about feeding his eye to Rick. That leaves Glenn or Daryl. Glenn is consistent w/the comic and his death will deeply affect those left behind. I don't believe they'd kill off Daryl.

Morgan killed to save Carol. Thank freaking God.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan will rock as Negan. Can't wait to see how he brings life to this character.

An internal consistency question : How in the hell did the Saviors stay hidden for so long? Why hasn't anyone else run into them before now? They clearly have a whole lot of people and get around a bit, yet neither the main group, nor the people of Alexandria, nor the Governor's people, nor the train station cannibals seem to have ever come across them. :dunno:

This episode was too expected. Even for someone who hadn't heard about Negan killing someone with the barbed wire wrapped bat, it was clear someone was getting killed. I agree that it was too drawn out.

I have no idea how this goes in the comics, but I'm going to guess the group somehow ends up convincing some of the Saviors to revolt. Either that or they find enough communities under Negan's thumb to join together.
I reality they got off light. Just one Alexandrian was kills when Rick and crew killed a few dozen or so Saviors.

I think the Alexandrians, Hilltop and the group that took in Carol and Morgan are going to ban together and take out Negan and his crew.

I think it might get drawn out over season 7 & 8.

Speaking of babies...who in their right mind would want to get pregnant in that world??? Jeez. CONDOMS people. CONDOMS.

Humans are so much more scary than zombies
That's because zombies are just animals, for all practical purposes, and animals don't generally have the capacity for evil.
They just operate on an instinctual level. Not "good". Not "bad".
Humans, on the other hand...

How in the hell did the Saviors stay hidden for so long? Why hasn't anyone else run into them before now? They clearly have a whole lot of people and get around a bit, yet neither the main group, nor the people of Alexandria, nor the Governor's people, nor the train station cannibals seem to have ever come across them.
Maybe because Negan and his army migrated there after all that other stuff happened?

How in the hell did the Saviors stay hidden for so long? Why hasn't anyone else run into them before now? They clearly have a whole lot of people and get around a bit, yet neither the main group, nor the people of Alexandria, nor the Governor's people, nor the train station cannibals seem to have ever come across them.
Maybe because Negan and his army migrated there after all that other stuff happened?
Haven't they been on the move though?

Yeah the governor and the terminus people never ran into the saviors because these are 2 different locations. The saviors are from Virginia those other people were back in Atlanta. The alexandirans probably never ran into them because I don't think anyone was really venturing outside of the community much before Rick came along.

Just finally got around to watching the finale.

Good lord! How many men do the Saviors have, exactly?

From what I read online, the whole group's not supposed to be much more than 70 or so men in the comics. Here, it looks to be a freaking Battalion sized element (300 - 1000)! There were easily more than 100 men present just in that last scene alone, and Rick and his group have already probably killed around 50 or so at various other points this season. How many do they probably have stationed at other locations?

The cliff hanger was kind of bullcrap, but I don't mind too much. My money's on Abraham getting the bat, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Negan himself was interesting. Morgan looks a bit slimmer than I'm used to seeing him (not as obviously muscular), however. Maybe it was just the jacket.

Forum List

Back