The Walking Dead Season 5

yeah...and the whole show. I want them all to make it. I haven't seen the whole deal with him though...so the verdicts still out with him.
I started analyzing the characters when the living became super nasty. It irked to that with in spite of all the daily danger and hopelessness they face, some still continue to hunt & kill and or eat each other... for selfish reasons.

I'm pretty annoying to watch the TWD with at this point. so Ive been told.:lol:

They can't all make it. The cast is getting too big.

I think the candidates to get knocked off are: Glenn (I think he is foresure gone), Abraham, Diana and countless Alexandrians.

I think the only safe bets to live are Rick (still the show focus), Carl, Daryl (he is still the fan fav, they aren't knocking him off yet), Morgan (they waited so long to bring him back no way he goes this season)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryl sells to much merchandise lol...and everyone loves him too much...no way is he going anywhere. Rick is the hero, Carol is a true survivor and cool as hell.
Terminus people deserved to die. good riddance to those mofos.

I like Glen ( and Maggie) but don't like them together. I actually want a walker to attack them during one of their cornball love trysts.:lmao:

Just got to the part where Morgan comes back. i think its a little late for that too.
Im still mourning Tyrese...he didnt deserve all that.

I just finished season 5...now I have to wait till October. noooooo!

Its rough out there but I hope Rick doesnt look like this in season 8 lol
2980b0634ce868b7f1818d9f037e0213.jpg

Forum List

Back