The walking dead has become fairly boring

I was a hard core fan for like the first 4 seasons or so but then it started to go downhill. First, it became more about people than zombies (Zzzzzzz), then stupid shit started happening like Daryl, the hunter, tracker, woodsman, being snuck up from behind by just about everyone all the time, then when Glen didn't die at the dumpster, and then the last straw was Negan. He's ruining the show. Too flamboyant, too much dialog, he bored the shit out of me. Then that other guy has a pet tiger? That was all I could take. I haven't watched it since the episode with the tiger, and won't watch it again until Negan is dead.

Too much fluff and splitting the story up is dragging it out.
I've never actually watched an episode but recently discovered that Lauren Cohan is on that show.

Who cares if it has fluff if you can look at a woman who looks like this!

LaurenCohan3-300x282.jpg

Negan makes me laugh when he isn't using Lucille. But yeah...too many factors now, too many groups, and it swayed away from the core group.

And Daryl needs to wash his hair. He looks like Junky Depp from Fear The Walking Dead..which I don't watch since episode 3 cuz it's SUPER boring.

It's too scary now.

Negan, right?

I thought the zombies were scary, but it's when there's a real live evil human being, it gets too scary.

Negan must die.
That is the entire point of the series - the zombies are never really the true antagonist. They are more like the backdrop.

I have heard this before. My problem with this hat line of thinking is that that makes the show just like every other show. I can flip through the dial and find a lot of shows about humans being assholes to each other. I want a show about zombies.

It's too scary now.

Negan, right?

I thought the zombies were scary, but it's when there's a real live evil human being, it gets too scary.

Negan must die.
That is the entire point of the series - the zombies are never really the true antagonist. They are more like the backdrop.

I have heard this before. My problem with this hat line of thinking is that that makes the show just like every other show. I can flip through the dial and find a lot of shows about humans being assholes to each other. I want a show about zombies.

But the zombies are not as much of a threat now. They've figured out lots of defenses against them.

Remember the garbage people with their sword and armor encrusted zombie? That's how you know how fucked up humans are. That is when I started cheering the zombies on. Even more when Sasha turned. The walkers have just become pathetic pawns in the humans' quest to screw up humankind again.

It's too scary now.

Negan, right?

Negan must die.

But the zombies are not as much of a threat now. They've figured out lots of defenses against them.

Remember the garbage people with their sword and armor encrusted zombie? That's how you know how fucked up humans are. That is when I started cheering the zombies on. Even more when Sasha turned. The walkers have just become pathetic pawns in the humans' quest to screw up humankind again.

I didn't see that episode, I was bored to death by then. The thing is that shows about humans being horrible to humans can be found all over the dial. Zombies, not so much. I'm not interested in the human drama. I can get that anywhere.

I've never actually watched an episode but recently discovered that Lauren Cohan is on that show.

Who cares if it has fluff if you can look at a woman who looks like this!

LaurenCohan3-300x282.jpg
She cut her hair & now looks like a boy.
Really!

She is hot no matter what length her hair is. I certainly cannot confuse her for a boy.

She just gets My juices flowing!

Gahhhh....Now I have to go to bed with a chubby and the wife is asleep needing to get up early...

Damn it. I hate cold showers.

It's too scary now.

Negan, right?

Negan must die.

Perhaps but the entire comic series that it is based upon is centered on that idea.

The term 'walking dead' does not refer to the zombies - it refers to the living.

It's an awful show. I liked the first season and that's it.

I have not watched season 7 yet, but I noticed in seasons 5 and 6 it looked as though the special effects people were all trying to out-gross each other to the point of it being comical.

The gore has become beyond stupid. It's annoying, pointless, and distracting.

I have never been a fan of the zombie genre, but I watched Walking Dead for the great writing. I don't know if I even care to see season 7 despite the idiotic cliff hanger at the end of season 6.

It's too scary now.

Negan, right?

Negan must die.

Perhaps but the entire comic series that it is based upon is centered on that idea.

The term 'walking dead' does not refer to the zombies - it refers to the living.

I understand that the show is trying to follow the comic to some degree but that doesn't change the result. The result is that the show is no longer unique and is becoming boring.

Forum List

Back