The Walking Dead - Best New Show On TV

Special effects are great. The only reason I wanted to see it was AMC does such a great job with drama series (Breaking Bad, Mad Men).

I have a question about zombies, though. I mean if they're supposed to be real people who were once alive, why aren't there any fat ones?

I'm considering purchasing the graphic novels... Maybe.

The Walking Dead is based on a comic book.

Comic books are not 144 pages long nor do they cost $15.00. Grapic novels, on the other hand...

Whatever...

The Walking Dead - About the Show - AMC
Waking up in an empty hospital after weeks in a coma, County Sheriff Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) finds himself utterly alone. The world as he knows it is gone, ravaged by a zombie epidemic. The Walking Dead tells the story of the weeks and months that follow after the apocalypse. Based on Robert Kirkman’s hugely successful and popular comic book series, AMC’s new original series, The Walking Dead, premieres with a 90-minute episode on Halloween night: Oct. 31 at 10/9c. Written and executive produced by three-time Academy® Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile), who also directs the pilot, and executive produced by Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens), the series debuts during AMC Fearfest, the network's annual blockbuster marathon of thriller and horror films.

I have a question about zombies, though. I mean if they're supposed to be real people who were once alive, why aren't there any fat ones?
Maybe the fat ones were eaten completely. Remember what happened to Rick's horse? The zombies saw the horse as an All You Can Eat buffet.

Maybe the fat ones were eaten completely. Remember what happened to Rick's horse? The zombies saw the horse as an All You Can Eat buffet.

But they don't eat themselves.

Actually, the black guy whom I presume will eventually meet up with Rick's group has a zombie wife that he couldn't bring himself to shoot, and she was pretty chubbie.

Last edited:

Just like in Zombieland, the fat guys can't really escape to well! Not to mention animal instincts would probably drive a zombie to go after Da fat guys with all the meat over a skinny guy!

Forum List

Back