The Walker Landslide; Evidence That Polls Have Been Inaccurate All Year?

Dick Morris was right, when u look at the polls, give the GOP another 5 points,,,,,Walker was around 50%, and it looks like he will have 55%....that means Romney is actually in the 50's to Obama stuck at 45.

If Walker maintains his 15/16 point win, we can safely say that all the polls that we have been watching all year are wrong. ?

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker Versus the Public Employee Unions

Posted by Walter Block on February 26, 2011 07:40 PM

More than a few people have asked me where I stand on the controversy between Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and the public employee unions against which he is contending.

I favor the union thugs, not the government thugs. For me, it's like Stalin versus Hitler: a pox on both of them. But, I like to root for the underdog, the weaker of the two bad guys, and that's the union in this case. I do so because I want the fight to long continue, so that both are weakened as much as possible. The state has more guns, better public relations (they have bought off more journalists, intellectuals, clergy, and others of Hayek’s “second hand dealers in ideas”) than the unions.

So, if we want the battle to weaken the both of them, we must support, ugh (no, double ugh!) organized labor. Also, it is my judgment that the government is a worse violator of human and economic liberties than are the unions, bad as are the latter."

wow...another rightwingnut hack thread on the same subject.

and no merged threads yet.

:cool:

Its late on a Tuesday.

I have no problem with the threads not being merged. They should be in a more celebratory mood one would think. Instead there seems to be a lot of complaints about the coverage. Their full time job seems to be to find things to be pissed about.

Anyway no matter. The people have spoken. Congratulations Mr. Walker.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
If Walker maintains his 15/16 point win, we can safely say that all the polls that we have been watching all year are wrong. What is the media hiding in those ABC/NBC/CBS and Compost polls? Could it be that Obama's actual approval is 38/39?, could it be that Romneys lead over Obama is actually closer to 55/45?
:mm:
Remember when McDonnell had an 8/10 point lead over his dufass democrat contender in Virginia and he beat him to a pulp?
If it's a 15 or so point spread in Wisconsin, then what is the actual polling in the rest of the rust belt?

Exit polls in Wisconsin also show voters prefer Obama to Romney, Wisconsin may prefer the known to the unknown. Barnett getting 40+% with so few resources may mean attempts to oust cretins like Walker.

Few resources? The unions and according to them, all their members and their families were going to vote Walker out. Add to it the access to millions the union was supposed to shovel in. The publicity, the information, were all out there for everyone to see. The results of Walker's term so far, seem to sway the general public, they have now have a surplus, they are saving millions in forcing the union health insurance to either drop their fees to the state or let a public company offer the coverage. The workers still have their union, their union can still represent their members and step in with grievances.
The whole election was about unions and the unions lost.

and as we have been saying for the last year,,,,,polls are never reliable. especially the compost polls,,,,,seriously? Obama has a high likeability? whats there to like?,,,he hates our country and wants to shred the constitution. now why would the average american like anyone who hates their country?

and as we have been saying for the last year,,,,,polls are never reliable. especially the compost polls,,,,,seriously? Obama has a high likeability? whats there to like?,,,he hates our country and wants to shred the constitution. now why would the average american like anyone who hates their country?

And he's a ******. Why do you all imply it, but never type it?

The Walker Landslide; Evidence That Polls Have Been Inaccurate All Year?
..."landslide", huh??​

"On Tuesday, with voter turnout high, both sides saw evidence that their strategies worked. In the fall, they will do it all again in Wisconsin because the Badger State is projected to be a tossup between Romney and President Obama.

Wisconsin has gone Democratic in recent presidential elections, and exit polling on Tuesday showed that Obama still holds an advantage. Fifty-one percent of voters said they will back Obama, while 44 percent said they will support Romney."

If Walker maintains his 15/16 point win, we can safely say that all the polls that we have been watching all year are wrong. What is the media hiding in those ABC/NBC/CBS and Compost polls? Could it be that Obama's actual approval is 38/39?, could it be that Romneys lead over Obama is actually closer to 55/45?
Remember when McDonnell had an 8/10 point lead over his dufass democrat contender in Virginia and he beat him to a pulp?
If it's a 15 or so point spread in Wisconsin, then what is the actual polling in the rest of the rust belt?

Exit polls in Wisconsin also show voters prefer Obama to Romney, Wisconsin may prefer the known to the unknown. Barnett getting 40+% with so few resources may mean attempts to oust cretins like Walker.
images

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And he's a ******. Why do you all imply it, but never type it?

correction....he's a muslim marxist race card.....

why do you never type it....?

RCP had Walker up 6.7% and he won by 6.9%.

RCP has Obama up 4.7% in WI.

Please explain how them being right about the recall makes their numbers on Obama wrong.

Forum List

Back