The voters in Iran want freedom and they are crying for a democracy.

I'm with the dude from New Zealand on this one.

Not only is it none of our business but to interfere may drive the population to rally around the theocratic leadership. That's the last thing we want to happen.

Then that includes everywhere, Africa and all of the other countries we send aid and $ to.

Sending aid and interfering in the internal politics of another country are two different things. If you can't see the difference, you must be a neocon whackjob....

Name calling! Typical left wing responses but I expect no less.

Ignoring the most relevant part of a post. Typical neocon response....:cool:

Sending aid and interfering in the internal politics of another country are two different things. If you can't see the difference, you must be a neocon whackjob....

When I read the name calling, your credibility is lost. If you want to have an adult discussion, without calling names as if you were in middle school, then maybe the debate would be worthwhile.

There is no proof that the election was stolen. That's the problem. Any news coming out is based on CONJECTURE--& some eroneous prior polling data. That's it.

For those of you wanting to invade Iran. I would sure hate to find out after the invasion that the election was correct. What did you forget about Iraq already?

There is absolutely nothing we can do.

Theres no proof, but there surely is a hell of a lot of evidence.

And I haven't seen anyone who has advocated invading Iran. But there actually are things we can do.

yea...like this guy winning by a "LANDSLIDE" in areas were his opponent was much more popular,by a great margin.....hey just sayin....

When I read the name calling, your credibility is lost. If you want to have an adult discussion, without calling names as if you were in middle school, then maybe the debate would be worthwhile.

Name calling has nothing to do with credibility. The meat and potatos of the post are all that matter. Anything else is just a piss weak excuse for not having an answer..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back