The Voters Are Speaking In Wisconsin!!

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
And so far it looks like they are saying FUCK YOU to the GOP and Governor Walker.

Unofficial results showed Hansen with 20,639 votes, nearly double the 10,601 garnered by VanderLeest.

"The best is yet to come," Hansen told a raucous crowd of supporters, as around 200 began chanting "This is what democracy looks like."

"This seems bigger than me. The support we got seems bigger than me. It's about the people now. It's about we the people. It's about taking our state back. This is incredible," Hansen later told journalists.

Democrat declares victory in first Wisconsin recall - Yahoo! News

And so far it looks like they are saying FUCK YOU to the GOP and Governor Walker.

Unofficial results showed Hansen with 20,639 votes, nearly double the 10,601 garnered by VanderLeest.

"The best is yet to come," Hansen told a raucous crowd of supporters, as around 200 began chanting "This is what democracy looks like."

"This seems bigger than me. The support we got seems bigger than me. It's about the people now. It's about we the people. It's about taking our state back. This is incredible," Hansen later told journalists.

Heh....well there is one of the so called "fleebaggers" getting told by his constituents that he did right by them.

We don't last as a country.

We will split up into 2 separate confederacies: Bankrupt Union run Blue States and Low Brow Red States and it won't be a pleasant process either.

Dems need to run on a "Are Unions better off then they were 4 years ago?" platform

We will split up into 2 separate confederacies: Bankrupt Union run Blue States and Low Brow Red States and it won't be a pleasant process either.

Don't worry, Frankie, the Wisconsin GOP is prolly gerrymander the fuck out of the map as I type desperately trying to stop the tide from coming in.

Don't worry, Frankie, the Wisconsin GOP is prolly gerrymander the fuck out of the map as I type desperately trying to stop the tide from coming in.

Sen Franken (D) LOL

Crack me up every time I see who are the Intellectuals in the Dem Party today

Why would this suprise anyone? Wisconsin is a firmly LIBERAL state. The first time they get a taste of actual Governance of RIGHT rather than Feel Good Governance from the Libs of course they're going to resist. Let them have the state back. It's not like there's anything there that anyone of any value would want (I say that as someone with relatives who live in Madison).

Sen Franken (D) LOL

Alright there, Aliens on the moon

Sen Franken (D) LOL

941647-david_hasselhoff_out_of_fucking_nowhere_super.jpg

We should give Frank a break. After all Barack Obama did say 57 states once.

Sen Franken (D) LOL

941647-david_hasselhoff_out_of_fucking_nowhere_super.jpg

Hey everybody! Beach Blanket Bingo!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk3ZN3dSeDk&feature=related]‪Beach Blanket Bingo‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Why would this suprise anyone? Wisconsin is a firmly LIBERAL state. The first time they get a taste of actual Governance of RIGHT rather than Feel Good Governance from the Libs of course they're going to resist. Let them have the state back. It's not like there's anything there that anyone of any value would want (I say that as someone with relatives who live in Madison).

I agree.

If Walkers plans for the State don't pan out then he will be voted out of office. They can then elect another Dem Gov and legislation and be back in the same red again in no time. Their taxes will go up and they can blame themselves.

On the other hand folks in counties are already saving money in the school system and if that keeps up and jobs come rolling then perhaps the Reps will be around for a while. If folks save money on taxes and have jobs then they won't even remember the Unions or collective bargaining. LOL

Still interesting to watch whats going on.

Last edited:

Sen Franken (D) LOL

He's a Harvard grad. You have to be a little smart to be one of those..

Sheesh. No respect.

When have they planned the gay orgy?

Celebrating this is like getting excited over beating up a retard. Seems the guy who was beaten had some issues. Its not over yet.

As Steve Contorno wrote in the Green Bay Press Gazette, “Hansen’s victory over a controversial candidate wasn’t a shocker. VanderLeest’s legal and financial troubles became the focus of his campaign, dragging down his bid even after he vowed not to discuss them anymore.” But Contorno also noted that Hansen’s seat was “right-leaning,” and that Republicans had once viewed it as “very winnable.”

Democrats win first Wisconsin recall race - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back