The voices of all victims of gun violence should be heard.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I certainly agree with that and I know my friends the liberals do too - unless the victims became victims at the hands of illegal aliens, Islamic extremists, or black on black crimes. Ain't that right boys?

I certainly agree with that and I know my friends the liberals do too - unless the victims became victims at the hands of illegal aliens, Islamic extremists, or black on black crimes. Ain't that right boys?
their voices shouldn't be heard.

they should not be told what to say.

• Banned

My point was that the left doesn't give a shit how many are murdered by illegals and muslims and blacks

You lie.

Victims have always tried to get the gun problem under control. Cons fight them at every turn .

You don't think the black community cares about guns ? Who's suffered more from the over availability of guns ?

My point was that the left doesn't give a shit how many are murdered by illegals and muslims and blacks

Liar . Provide an example.

• Banned

You lie.

Victims have always tried to get the gun problem under control. Cons fight them at every turn .

You don't think the black community cares about guns ? Who's suffered more from the over availability of guns ?
We don't have a gun problem, we have a criminal problem and a problem with stupid people.

• Banned

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

You lie.

The media doesn't even cover inner city hoodrat violence unless it's a white cop defending himself.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

Conservative MO. When called out on your lies , deflect with insults .

You lie.

historically? people without them.

That's because the left intends that only illegal aliens, islamic extremists and blacks be armed. One of the left's greatest successes was the Bataclan massacre where armed islamic extremists casually murdered 130 unarmed pigeons. 130, ONE incident, 130 dead, 352 injured. That wipes away our Las Vegas and Parkland shootings combined. What about calls for gun control in France? Is it because they already have gun control? They do, but it's the kind of gun control that the left LIKES.

The United States guarantees justice for the victims of all crimes but what does the term "should be heard" mean? Is it just a cliche? Shouldn't rape victims or stabbing victims or other victims of capital crimes "be heard"?

The United States guarantees justice for the victims of all crimes but what does the term "should be heard" mean? Is it just a cliche? Shouldn't rape victims or stabbing victims or other victims of capital crimes "be heard"?
English too hard for you? The OP was pretty clear I'd say.

If the current laws on the books were enforced, maybe we wouldn't have the issues we have now?
If we had the follow up on situations that just scream "don't sell me a weapon" ......Then maybe we wouldn't have these catastrophic, vulgar school shootings.
If we would stop trying to legislate ourselves out of a situation by kneejerking to all the issues and look at all of the possible effects stated legislation would have, then maybe Joe Biden never introduces the "Gun Free School Zone" act that Bush Sr. signed off on.
More laws are not the answer, more law enforcement is.

Forum List

Back