The Voice, who do you think will win it all ?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Great show.... Me and the wife think Bryan Baltista should stay in, but we think Laith will remain.

Wow, we thought this was the Voice, not the greatest lead guitarist audition... Oh well.. Hope you all are enjoying the show this season.

Wow, we thought this was the Voice, not the greatest lead guitarist audition... Oh well.. Hope you all are enjoying the show this season.

Leith sings good. But he's not my favorite.
. Great guitarist and singer, but Bryan should have stayed we thought.. We think Allison will win it all this season... That lady can flat get it done.

I have never seen or actually heard of that. When is it on, and what channel?

I have never seen or actually heard of that. When is it on, and what channel?
I think it's on the NBC network, and it's on Monday nights and Tuesday nights here. Great show (me and the wife think so)... I think it took the place of American Idle. Check it out when get the time, you might like it. It's almost over, but still got time to see the best finalist compete for the win.

. Great guitarist and singer, but Bryan should have stayed we thought.. We think Allison will win it all this season... That lady can flat get it done.

Baltista should have won that round, what a ripoff, Adam Levine needs to shut up about the guitar. I don't know who will win all my favs are gone already.

Baltista should have won that round, what a ripoff, Adam Levine needs to shut up about the guitar. I don't know who will win all my favs are gone already.
. Me and the wife like Allison, and it's more than likely we think that she will win it.

. Me and the wife like Allison, and it's more than likely we think that she will win it.

I am still mad about Baltista getting the boot. :lol: I'm too emotionally involved haha.

I am still mad about Baltista getting the boot. :lol: I'm too emotionally involved haha.
. Yep we got mad too... Bryan is a super singer, and he should have stayed... Yep we get to emotionally wrapped up in it also.. LOL

. Yep we got mad too... Bryan is a super singer, and he should have stayed... Yep we get to emotionally wrapped up in it also.. LOL

He's also sexy :tongue:

Forum List

Back