The Voice, The Word, The Bible!

Azrael

Jan 31, 2012
First God had to speak to men in order for the bible to come into being.
Today if a person claims to speak with God the first conclusion is that they are crazy, even by most religous people who claim to believe in God.

So who wrote the first books of the Bible, some one had to write at some point?
Was it Mosses?
If so was he crazy? I don't think he was.
It is obvious that there are books that where not included in the current Christian New-testament for one reason or another. But why where they all destroyed or hidden away so that they couldn't be destroyed? Was some high up church leader afraid his/her followers would scatter and join some one else? Was early Christianity just a political ploy by Rome to create a unified faith so they could keep people under control?
Why was it necessary for Christians to throw away all the Jewish practices that Jesus himself took a part of?
Who decided what to keep in the Bible and what to throw away?
Who gave them the authority to do such a thing?

I am sure Rome kept historical records, some where in its history there should be mention of Jesus's disciples is there?

Why is it that the oldest copy of the Bible is the Latin Vulgate?

Please no name calling.
You can argue all you want but try not to be 2 mean, that goes 4 me 2. LOL

The books of Moses are the first ones we have. Unfortunately, we've lost the writings before then.

Most are sadly ignorant of how the Bible came into being. Even more than are ignorant of what the Bible says.

God isn't done speaking and acting in the world. In fact, during the time leading up to the Second Advent of His Son, He is going to be doing miracles like those through which Israel was brought out of Egypt.

The books of Moses are the first ones we have. Unfortunately, we've lost the writings before then.

Most are sadly ignorant of how the Bible came into being. Even more than are ignorant of what the Bible says.

God isn't done speaking and acting in the world. In fact, during the time leading up to the Second Advent of His Son, He is going to be doing miracles like those through which Israel was brought out of Egypt.

Who cares if we argue about any thing else I agree,
God is never finished working in the world.

Ignorant in what way?
What do most people not realize it says?

and if you know bible history and can fit it in two paragraphs please tell me how it came into being. I hate Wikipedia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back