The "Virtuous" New Nazis.

What is that headlines about my posts. I can't remember Israeli threat however is worse threat in here is well good with Zionist in Israeli. Very Army figures the Zionist in middle east.

What do all Zionist world think about this. Are not Zionist Patriotic in Israel.
Dreamer, what is it you find funny about my post on Lord Mitchell leaving the Labour Party over anti semitism?

THE late Denis Healey, a big beast of British politics for half a century, once noted, ‘The First Law of Holes is: if you’re in one, stop digging.’As holder of many high offices of state in various Labor governments, Healey – who died last year, aged 98 – had ample experience of being stuck in political pits, especially when his party lurched far Left in the 1980s and condemned itself to 13 years in the graveyard of opposition.

There’s nothing on record to suggest Healey had any views about a gobby, back-bench rabble-rouser called Jeremy Corbyn, but the veteran grandee certainly thought serial rebels behaved treacherously.[For the record, long-time maverick Corbyn – ‘friend’ of Hamas, Hezbollah and the IRA – voted against Labor more than 500 times]Though a close buddy of Shimon Peres, Healey was no great fan of Israel, especially when he headed the pro-Arab Foreign Office (a.k.a. ‘The Camel Corps’). But his disfavor nowhere neared the obsessive hostility towards the Jewish state held by today’s Labor leader.What Healey would have found profoundly repugnant, however, is how the current regime has practically sanitized anti-Semitism and left Labor reeking of racism.I’d bet, too, Big Denis – his bushy eyebrows bristling with righteous indignation – would have demanded gaff-prone Corbyn stop digging himself deeper into the excrement of the People’s Party’s ‘Jewish problem’, showed some guts and booted out the bigots for all time.That’s essentially the message of Owen Smith, who is mounting a challenge for Labor’s leadership and who pointedly referenced how the rising tide of Jew hatred within the ranks coincided with Corbyn’s shock elevation to power last October.

The JPost

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/opinion/the-british-lefts-jewish-problem.html

...In recent days, the Labour Party has been embroiled in a furious dispute over the attitudes of some members toward Jews. Two leading figures, Naseem Shah, a member of Parliament for a Bradford constituency, and Ken Livingstone, a former London mayor and a member of Labour’s National Executive Committee, were suspended from the party for what were condemned as anti-Semitic remarks. Ms. Shah had suggested in a social media post that Israel be “relocated” to the United States, while Mr. Livingstone had tried to defend her by claiming that Adolf Hitler had been a Zionist.

It is not the first such uproar: In February, the party was forced to open an investigation into the Oxford University Labour Club, and in March to suspend some councilors and activists accused of anti-Semitism. All this has led a number of prominent Jews — including the novelist Howard Jacobson, the former senior BBC executive Danny Cohenand The Financial Times’s managing editor, Robert Shrimsley — to withdraw support from Labour...

The final issue, and perhaps the one most difficult to broach for many on the left, is the growth of Muslim communities in the West. “It pains me to have to admit this,” wrote Mehdi Hasan, one of Britain’s leading left-wing Muslim voices, in 2013, “but anti-Semitism isn’t just tolerated in some sections of the British Muslim community, it’s routine and commonplace.”

Last month, an opinion poll of British Muslims bore out Mr. Hasan’s contention. It showed a significant proportion of British Muslims — 30 percent to 40 percent — clinging to virtually every conspiracy theory about Jews: that they held too much power over government, the media, business and world affairs....

The final issue, and perhaps the one most difficult to broach for many on the left, is the growth of Muslim communities in the West. “It pains me to have to admit this,” wrote Mehdi Hasan, one of Britain’s leading left-wing Muslim voices, in 2013, “but anti-Semitism isn’t just tolerated in some sections of the British Muslim community, it’s routine and commonplace.”

Last month, an opinion poll of British Muslims bore out Mr. Hasan’s contention. It showed a significant proportion of British Muslims — 30 percent to 40 percent — clinging to virtually every conspiracy theory about Jews: that they held too much power over government, the media, business and world affairs....

But even the Muslim Mayor Khan (recently on a visit to the US) was not kindly disposed towards Corbyn, regarding the anti-Semite thing infecting the Labour Party.

Israel fumes over Norwegian theater boycott video

Artists release clip falsely claiming to be by Norway’s National Theater, in which it says it’s terminating cooperation with its Israeli counterpart over ‘apartheid’.

Israel fumes over Norwegian theater boycott video

They want to go per falsehood way is to the finish? :) For who this is good? Who loves that, when are cheated? Pitiable team.
"Norwegian news site Vartoland said Roll and fellow actor Marius von der Fehr were behind the film, which expressed their opinion. Roll said their intention was to trick people into thinking the statement was made by the theater."
I think the point is that they have a view and managed to get it across. After all it is being discussed on here.

From The Independent.

More maybe: later.

How it is possible to guarantee the complexion of another’s soul when our own are such mysteries to us, I don't know. Speaking generally, it is easier these days, anyway, to hate Israel rather than Jews, since you get the same frisson with none of the guilt. Besides, anti-Semitism need not be the worst of crimes. Depends on the variety you espouse. Not every anti-Semite is Joseph Goebbels. You can not like Jews much and be no great harm to them.

I think that it is likely that some people feel that way, hating Israel provides them a way of "legitimizing" their anti-semitism. However, it's also all too easy for that label to spill over and silence legitimate criticism of Israel's policies. For example - labeling the BDS movement as across the board anti-semitism.

I DO find it unsettling to see areas declaring themselves "free" of Israeli products...that speaks to a larger undercurrent that demonizes rather than seeks actual resolution. I also find that, as in the article I posted, that the BDS campaign ignores the complexities of the situation and ignores the Palestinians own role in the conflict.
The crazy thing is that Jewish people make common cause with these people against Muslims. When the hard right has disposed of the Muslims they will go for the Jews next.

WRONG we will go for the two faced neo marxist hypocrites that have no place in our society, after getting rid of the "hard right " of course. Or are those the same people flying two flags

Forum List

Back