The Virtue of Hoarding

Who is Black Shrek?

Do you always make nonsensical non-sequitors?

You know perfectly well who Black Shrek is. And you also know I am making perfect sense.

:lol:

Confirm or deny. Bitch Boobs. Or not?

I don't know who Black Shrek is. I don't know who Bitch-Boobs is. I don't know who you think I am, but I guarantee you that you are mistaken.

I may be mistaken, but suspect very much that I am not wrong at all.

Very well.

I think you know precisely who I am talking about---but I will drop this line of discussion since you have denied.

Thanks.

You know perfectly well who Black Shrek is. And you also know I am making perfect sense.

:lol:

Confirm or deny. Bitch Boobs. Or not?

I don't know who Black Shrek is. I don't know who Bitch-Boobs is. I don't know who you think I am, but I guarantee you that you are mistaken.

Very well.

I think you know precisely who I am talking about---but I will drop this line of discussion since you have denied.

Thanks.

I can only assume that BitchBoobs and Black Shrek are characters on one 96.1's morning shows. However, I am not. I don't listen to that station in the morning, nor do I work at that station. Hell, I actually listen to the radio very little. Mainly my station and 750am.

Very well.

Thanks.

I can only assume that BitchBoobs and Black Shrek are characters on one 96.1's morning shows. However, I am not. I don't listen to that station in the morning, nor do I work at that station. Hell, I actually listen to the radio very little. Mainly my station and 750am.

You denied, I retract.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion. :D

PS. Yes, dig a little bit on Bitch Boobs and Black Shrek. Interesting story line. :lol:

Had every suburban 14-18 year old kid in Atlanta on the edge of their seat....waiting to see when BB would finally get laid (at the age of 29). Black Shrek is the gal who did him.

Like I said...*very lame* on-air character.

I had to listen to this nonsense every morning 1 hour each way driving my kids to school. Dammit.

Even *I* got into the story before it was over.

And here I thought I was rubbing elbows with....BB...online.

Just dammm. :( :( *cry, cry, cry* :lol:

PS. Yes, dig a little bit on Bitch Boobs and Black Shrek. Interesting story line. :lol:

Had every suburban 14-18 year old kid in Atlanta on the edge of their seat....waiting to see when BB would finally get laid (at the age of 29). Black Shrek is the gal who did him.

I had to listen to this nonsense every morning 1 hour each way driving my kids to school. Dammit.

You think that the skit they did was real?

No, it's just like WWE or All My Children. But....the teens do. :lol:

Shoulda heard the conversations about BB and BS....seen the texts flying between my twin teens and their pals. It was TFF the way the bought it hook line and sinker.

Did you even listen to the skit? Did you see it online at least.....they did a really good job with it. (disgusting as it was). :eusa_eh:

Damn thing went on for weeks....long and drawn out. Even I got hooked on what happened next....and I don't listen to 96.1 anymore.

I listened to NPR and talk radio in HS...I had no say in what was on the radio.

Did you even listen to the skit? Did you see it online at least.....they did a really good job with it. (disgusting as it was). :eusa_eh:

Damn thing went on for weeks....long and drawn out. Even I got hooked on what happened next....and I don't listen to 96.1 anymore.

No, like I said I do not listen to their station in the morning. And at best, I listen to them only 5 minutes a week, mainly in the afternoon.

Do you think it was real?

but do you really walk off a high cliff to learn the lesson that you will be squished to smithereens?

Or do you know already the result and put up warning signs for others not to get too close to the edge of the treacherous cliff?

Most rational people will not walk off a high cliff, so that's not really a fair comparison.

We've had several times throughout history where lending got out of control and we never learn from the mistakes becuase the govt. always comes in and saves us.

When my kid tries to stand up on something that he already knows he's going to fall off of, I don't continually grab him. He's already fallen off of it once, so he needs to learn from that mistake on his own, even if it means another boo boo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back